Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

the don wears redwing boots:whistling:

Really? If you can't say it on here, pm me, because I haven't got a clue who you mean?  :D

Edited by Accip74
11 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Tomo you "pudding head".☺

been called worse......:D

facts are.....all those bills are paid AFTER you have had the service.....wich means its credit.....apart from pre payment meters

• Like 1
On 11/20/2017 at 14:58, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Seeing as we're talking kickers, maybe it's time to move on to the other classic footwear brand for that working class lad of a Saturday 

they get some stick , along with Burberry, as being chavvy , but twenty years ago I stuck 170 quid into these and I've had some wear from them , still going strong ! 

I like them now , they've come full circle and I often get asked if they're from eBay but there still originals . 

The original 00s dance boot, good for lamping as well

I was always skint so my clobber was all knockoffs. Aquascrotum, Gimperland, Stockports, Reebacks, a couple of Ted Gerry polo shirts as well... Looked great until you wore it... I stick to hardwearing gear now, like Carhartt and Berne. Saying that I've got a bespoke suit that cost more than my first car. Sometimes you gotta look the part when you're fat too!

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

Got one of the lightweight goose jackets yesterday,wore it today in -14 with a merino wool light jumper,toasty,didn't even feel the cold.Easy to scrunch up and stick in a rucksack pocket just in case.

IMG_3043.PNG

• Like 4