Clothes

Couldn't be arsed to read 14 pages ?

But in 2001 I bought a timberland waterproof jacket for roughly £90 the sort you pull over your head big pocket on the front ,

i wore it for years as smart /casual wear gave it to my autistic stepson last winter all that's wrong is little side bent zip broke.

I used to wear fat face alot buy it in their sales,but nowadays a lot of mine comes from charity shops 

bought a diesel denim jacket other day £8

levis or fat face trousers £5 pair 

put it through the washing machine/tumble dryer .

And it's fine.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Couldn't be arsed to read 14 pages ?

But in 2001 I bought a timberland waterproof jacket for roughly £90 the sort you pull over your head big pocket on the front ,

i wore it for years as smart /casual wear gave it to my autistic stepson last winter all that's wrong is little side bent zip broke.

I used to wear fat face alot buy it in their sales,but nowadays a lot of mine comes from charity shops 

bought a diesel denim jacket other day £8

levis or fat face trousers £5 pair 

put it through the washing machine/tumble dryer .

And it's fine.

My missus works in the clic charity shop so I get first dibs and even get to try before I buy,  we feel better about ourselves because we are helping people less fortunate than us not because we are dressed better than them but as rusty says it's basically about what makes you happy 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My missus works in the clic charity shop so I get first dibs and even get to try before I buy,  we feel better about ourselves because we are helping people less fortunate than us not because we are dressed better than them but as rusty says it's basically about what makes you happy 

The days of me buying designer clothes then having a kid dive on my lap or the dog try to are long gone,that an I am getting more frugal in my old age.

I get that greyman,im the same about mortgage free,hated paying those banker wanker fat cats,but now pretty much owe nout,great feeling that,monday was a bit damp,bollox i grabbed dogs,gun and of i go,would nt of done that few years back.but i have allways dressed smart,and i teach my kids too,just a respect thing.if we go in a pub the kids order what food they want and it does cost but money can be replaced,memories or experiances can not.dont get me wrong when at work id put stig of the dump to shame.☺

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Only thing I owe is my mortgage.  As for feeding people's egos no. I don't care what anybody thinks I like to treat myself and my family and feel  good with nice clothes nice holidays etc. You save your money like everybody else and spent it on paying off a mortgage as that's what you thought would make you happy. Others spend there's on things that make them happy.  Your no dofferent from anybody else im afraid mate

folk often say things like this....no credit in this house.......forgetting about ellecy...gas...water...phone...internet....sky.....have i missed any....:D

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

folk often say things like this....no credit in this house.......forgetting about ellecy...gas...water...phone...internet....sky.....have i missed any....:D

My parents paid their landline and sky yearly they only had basic sky package.

utilities were paid when bill landed on mat.

I think they have broadband monthly now though.