Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

I had to buy a suit a couple of years ago for a works do as my only suit was my wedding suit and the dry cleaners must have shrunk it. :no: I pushed the boat out and spent a fair few quid (for me) on it. After the do it was dry cleaned and put away in a cover.

'Er indoors said she would take my old one to the charity shop next time she was in town. A few months later another "suit" occasion cropped up and when I unzipped the cover , what was in there but my old wedding suit. Some lucky b*****d somewhere had bought my decent once-worn suit for £3 or whatever. :censored:

15 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If you look good you feel good and if you feel good you get good results

Or alternatively you can look like a cross between a tramp and a tree, and sit back laughing at all the people trying to be individual by dressing exactly the same as each other, whilst the enormous wedge in your pocket which you have accumulated by not buying the same overpriced jumper as everyone else, gets you pretty good results as well 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What use is money in your pocket ?

Yup,it's meant to be enjoyed,buys experiences,clothes maketh the man as the old saying goes,you feel good if you look presentable.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Accip74 said:

You've obviously alternated several pairs of footwear over the years? I used to do the same & stuff lasted a lot longer, but gradually I allowed the collection to dwindle.

My current daily footwear. I've spent more on these than any other pair, but you resole these, not give up on them....:D

image.jpg.99e58c505ef567747f12d76a17808c53.jpg

Nice boots,what brand are they.?

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What use is money in your pocket ?

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have nothing on the book to pay for, a pocket full of dollar gives you many more choices than a Pringle jumper and a pair of pods which are more about feeding people's insecurity,s and making them feel there shitty life is slightly better than it really is, but that's another subject, I basically value my time above material things and put everything down to how many days of my life will it cost, IE the £950 coat looks lovely and may make you feel slightly better than the man in his primarny coat but it equals 7/8 days of my life to pay for it, so I wear the same coat but for £3 from the charity shop and have a week off,  a mans wealth is measured by the things he can live without,  I do understand that I,m very different from many but that's how I have lived my life and it works for me 

• Like 7