Clothes

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah wilf , you Toby , keep your barely believable racism to yourself? 

Besides, when did you ever see a wog on a bike? 

I have all the same type of stories mate, except they were all just local white scumbags, often backwash from London, unbelievable isn't it?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I have all the same type of stories mate, except they were all just local white scumbags, often backwash from London, unbelievable isn't it?

Always f***ing turning things into race hate posts you ! 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah wilf , you Toby , keep your barely believable racism to yourself? 

Besides, when did you ever see a wog on a bike? 

It’s motorbikes......! :whistling:

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Always f***ing turning things into race hate posts you ! 

Every thread without fail. I'm relentless. White man hating, self hating apologist!!! Fcuking shameless!  :D

• Haha 1

Seeing as we're talking kickers, maybe it's time to move on to the other classic footwear brand for that working class lad of a Saturday 

they get some stick , along with Burberry, as being chavvy , but twenty years ago I stuck 170 quid into these and I've had some wear from them , still going strong ! 

I like them now , they've come full circle and I often get asked if they're from eBay but there still originals . 

The original 00s dance boot, good for lamping as well

IMG_2424.JPG

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Seeing as we're talking kickers, maybe it's time to move on to the other classic footwear brand for that working class lad of a Saturday 

they get some stick , along with Burberry, as being chavvy , but twenty years ago I stuck 170 quid into these and I've had some wear from them , still going strong ! 

I like them now , they've come full circle and I often get asked if they're from eBay but there still originals . 

The original 00s dance boot, good for lamping as well

IMG_2424.JPG

You've obviously alternated several pairs of footwear over the years? I used to do the same & stuff lasted a lot longer, but gradually I allowed the collection to dwindle.

My current daily footwear. I've spent more on these than any other pair, but you resole these, not give up on them....:D

image.jpg.99e58c505ef567747f12d76a17808c53.jpg

My misses threw out 37 (thirty seven ) pairs of shoes in the summer, she literally wears stuff once or twice and it's away, 

im a rotator, when I'm flush I'll get a few nice jumpers etc but when I'm skint I'll make do in t shirts ,

if im going out I like something new on, makes you feel a bit better doesn't it? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My misses threw out 37 (thirty seven ) pairs of shoes in the summer, she literally wears stuff once or twice and it's away, 

im a rotator, when I'm flush I'll get a few nice jumpers etc but when I'm skint I'll make do in t shirts ,

if im going out I like something new on, makes you feel a bit better doesn't it? 

I was the same, but I got a bit ruthless over several house moves in recent years & kind of left myself short. Suddenly priorities change to your kids & next thing you know you're wearing the same pair of shoes everyday throughout the winter!  :D

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1