Clothes

2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I know it sounds obvious, but milk round? How you do that as a kid?

Up at 4 45 Monday to Saturday, hang on the back and prep crates , drop off street at a time , double on saturday mornings , finish at 0800 toast slices straight into school at 0900 , all for the princely sum of 20 a week! 

I was rapid though, won the interschool x country at 13 with a time of 26 mins dead over 4 miles, my mams proudest moments ever ! 

absolutely raped the running club 16 year olds round the course ha ha 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Reebok pumps,I remember getting my first pair with money I made from netting salmon,those and stonewashed jeans topped off with a pastel coloured Pringle jumper.Anyone who wants to see real style watch the business with Danny dire.

I have that exact blue Fila jacket still! 

2 hours ago, scothunter said:

Clarkes wayfinders with various animal paw prints edged into the sole. There was also a compass in the heal. Of absoulete no use lol

in the snow it left good prints.think they were previously called trackers or something. 

I also recall a clarke shoe with a key in the heel. The use of  evaids me lol

My little girl has the ones with the toy car in for school at the moment 

• Like 4

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

The spades down Lewisham used to spend every Saturday dragging young white lads, who were silly enough to be out alone, down alleyways and nicking all their clobber in the casual era! Lol 

It was that and BMXs ! Lol ..........my cousin had a PK Ripper and they tried to stab him for that over Blackheath when was out one day.!

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The spades down Lewisham used to spend every Saturday dragging young white lads, who were silly enough to be out alone, down alleyways and nicking all their clobber in the casual era! Lol 

It was that and BMXs ! Lol ..........my cousin had a PK Ripper and they tried to stab him for that over Blackheath when was out one day.!

Boo hoo! Do you have to turn every thread into race hate?

Just now, Accip74 said:

Boo hoo! Do you have to turn every thread into race hate?

I don’t think I did, just the mention of the casual era brought back that memory.

I have re-read what I wrote and I don’t beleive it contains anything you could call “race hate”?

Anyway.........dry your eyes and carry on

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think I did, just the mention of the casual era brought back that memory.

I have re-read what I wrote and I don’t beleive it contains anything you could call “race hate”?

Anyway.........dry your eyes and carry on

Of course not, how silly of me........how could I possibly think such a thing?  :laugh:

Have not read the whole thing but saw the milk round threads and thought I'd add my two pence worth as I also had a milk round I started at the age of 12' 4.30 am start Saturday and Sunday for £2.50 which might not sound like lots but I could go and watch a  punk group at the lacarno in Bristol, and yes I could get in to concerts and travel on my own aged 12 as I was a street rat, could,nt imaging the outcry today, also  had another job before that which I started when I was 7/8 sweeping the sawdust up on the butchers floor after school for the princely sum of a thrupenny bit, regarding clothing I,m a staunch charity shop customer so most of my cloth,s cost less than £3 so don't care if they fail in a few days but usually they are fine other clothing outlets for me are army surplus and that's it, I live a very frugal life as i don't like being tied to work and value my free time more than a designer label or flash car  

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Of course not, how silly of me........how could I possibly think such a thing?  :laugh:

Don’t forget, I’m an old foggie, where people today see “hate” I see plain spoken facts.......not very modern I grant you! Lol 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t forget, I’m an old foggie, where people today see “hate” I see plain spoken facts.......not very modern I grant you! Lol 

You're no older than me? Facts or a matter of opinion?

Anyway I don't want to fcuk this thread, so I won't bother you again....

On 2017-11-18 at 03:06, lukey said:

That dosnt surprise me at all! Save me a few £££ and send me back the Carson black label :):)

https://www.canadagoose.com/uk/en/carson-parka-black-label-3805MB.html?cgid=shop-mens-parkas#start=1&cgid=shop-mens-parkas

Been into CG flagship store,Carson black label is sold out,standard Carson there's dozens of them on the racks.For a moment I thought I was in Beijing as its all Chinese buying the jackets,I was the only westerner in there.The jumper I went in to get they don't have it in my size,the feel of the wool is superb,going to order it online as free delivery within Canada.

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

24 minutes ago, mackem said:

Been into CG flagship store,Carson black label is sold out,standard Carson there's dozens of them on the racks.For a moment I thought I was in Beijing as its all Chinese buying the jackets,I was the only westerner in there.The jumper I went in to get they don't have it in my size,the feel of the wool is superb,going to order it online as free delivery within Canada.

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

950 for a jacket.......blimey ( as ye mad Englishmen say), out of my league.....

I like clothes,remember school,white shirt,slim jim black tie,black woolen v.neck,black farahs,black snake pattern shoes with gold buckle....ffs did like the mod shit,then progressed to break dsnce shit,red la coste track suit,white trainers...jesus.if im going in pub or restaurant i like to be smartish,nothing worse seeing a bloke with hoodie n trsckies in a nice boozer after 6pm.magnnani shoes,or rm williams dealers,good jeans,decent shirt.my favorite shop when forced shopping by wife is  massimo dutti

• Like 2