Clothes

The goose brookevale is a very nice fitting jacket,we are going to Toronto early tomorrow for a few days,I am going to the CG shop there to look at the sweaters,CG London opened last week in London apparently there was a demonstration about the coyote trim on the hoods,some of the protestors thought it was dog :whistling:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mackem said:

The goose brookevale is a very nice fitting jacket,we are going to Toronto early tomorrow for a few days,I am going to the CG shop there to look at the sweaters,CG London opened last week in London apparently there was a demonstration about the coyote trim on the hoods,some of the protestors thought it was dog :whistling:

That dosnt surprise me at all! Save me a few £££ and send me back the Carson black label :):)

https://www.canadagoose.com/uk/en/carson-parka-black-label-3805MB.html?cgid=shop-mens-parkas#start=1&cgid=shop-mens-parkas

• Like 1
On 2017-11-16 at 14:55, Accip74 said:

Women with Louis Vuitton is another pet hate. Yeah your bag cost a grand, but that fcuking stupid Louis Vuitton logo all over it looks fcuking tacky as fcuk & they just don't get it do they? :laugh::laugh:

My missus just bought one an hour ago LV logo is a bit more discrete compared to her old ones.

IMG_2930.JPG

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

My missus just bought one an hour ago LV logo is a bit more discrete compared to her old ones.

IMG_2930.JPG

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

IMG_2930.JPG

I'll let that pass......:D

In all seriousness the thing that I really like about clothes is finding something no one else I know is wearing. A brand unknown to the masses. I've just found a wax jacket just like that. I'm gonna have to do "a couple of extra shifts at the cafe" for it though....:laugh: 

On 2017-11-18 at 14:31, Accip74 said:

Tried on another jacket today. Well over budget. Mrs had that look on her face........but I know it will complete my life  :laugh::laugh:

......It's my plight  :sad:   

What's the jacket mate?

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Anyone remember those snorkel jackets you got as a kid. Think they were bought @the markets lol

a few c**ts were knocked down cause you couldn't see when crossing the road  haha 

The Lord Anthony Snorkel Parka! Behind more road accident conspiracies than InfoWars! :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nah mate it was a real thing.  We were spoken to about it in assembly. I remember that. 

Kid from my school and a another one from another schoo got knocked down. I had one of those jackets,  we thought it was cool to zip them right up and walk around looking out of a tube.

Probaly looked like f***ing tubes aswell lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Nah mate it was a real thing.  We were spoken to about it in assembly. I remember that. 

Kid from my school and a another one from another schoo got knocked down. I had one of those jackets,  we thought it was cool to zip them right up and walk around looking out of a tube.

Probaly looked like f***ing tubes aswell lol

We were too and told the same story but no one could actually tell us who was knocked down! I'm sure it happened but I think it was more indicative of the health and safety culture that was to come after.