Clothes

I've got a wardrobe full of Ralph Lauren, YSL, Burberry, etc, shirts, suits and trousers i wore in my previous job. Tbh honest I much prefer my Craghoppers and Deerhunter stuff to wear on a daily basis.  It is nice to put a nice whistle, collar and tie on now and again. Vans and Adidas samba always worked for me as well :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

Always owned sambas dytkos.

Younger folk used to comment they were old fashioned. 

Now I see a lot of youngsters wearing them. I almost say to them "hey there our f***ing trainers get them off"! Lol

One thing they never really dropped in price unfortunately.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Reebok classics in white. Didnt stay white long though. First week you were watching where you stepped. After that you were walkinh through ploughed fields with them haha

Yes,the white classics,nowadays they have bits of gold or silver plastic trim stuck to them,they look tacky,they also do green and blue suede types which actually don't look too bad.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Some of the Africans in London take fashion to the next level with denim :help: AFRICA in faux zebra skin or leopard fur stitched down the legs :laugh:

Yeah it's an acquired taste.....:laugh:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Accip74 said:

You have to keep moving your style with age. There's nothing worse than seeing 50+ year olds dressed like their teenage kids!  :laugh:

I do like a pair of brogues.......

Where me and my mate are working we call one of the engineers multigrade, he's got the face of a 50 year old and the clothes of a 20 year old,   20/50!

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Where me and my mate are working we call one of the engineers multigrade, he's got the face of a 50 year old and the clothes of a 20 year old,   20/50!

Style..less !

When I'm not dressed smartly it's usually a fleece, jeans, t-shirt and boots, worn until their threadbare or catastrophically ripped. If I'm in the countryside I'll often wear a gorka for comfort and durability.

On 16/11/2017 at 14:22, mackem said:

My jeans of choice,got a few pairs of Hugo boss that are decent denim as well.Timberland boots excellent choice,got a pair that's lasted an age and still looking good,coats north face,Ralph or Canada goose in winter.

Been looking at the carter parka lately have you tryed that? Brookevale is a good jacket for the price imo

• Like 1