Clothes

17 hours ago, kanny said:

Diesel larkee jeans only jeans I buy there the only ones that last 

My jeans of choice,got a few pairs of Hugo boss that are decent denim as well.Timberland boots excellent choice,got a pair that's lasted an age and still looking good,coats north face,Ralph or Canada goose in winter.

• Like 2

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

I have clobber coming out my f***ing ears, my old woman does her bollocks.

My one guilty, totally needless pleasure and purchase was my Gucci shoes.

My one hatred is cheap shit suits! 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

i have just now started to buy carhartt hoodies and work jacket.this stuff is yankee and but good kit.

I was in a marks work wearhouse yesterday,work quality carhartt jackets and trousers are cheap as chips and feel like they will last years,I saw a construction crew working on a house yesterday and they all seemed dressed in carhartt brown duck so I guess they stand the test of time.

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was in a marks work wearhouse yesterday,work quality carhartt jackets and trousers are cheap as chips and feel like they will last years,I saw a construction crew working on a house yesterday and they all seemed dressed in carhartt brown duck so I guess they stand the test of time.

you in canada?

i buy direct from carhartt in the states,buy from the clearance section and bargains can be had.

marks work wear is a rip off.

the carhartt jacket i have just bought is $250 CAD,i got it from carhartt usa for $80

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I am in Ontario at the moment mate,I will be in New York next week for Black Friday so maybe pick up a few bargains then :)

you was in prague last week!!!

any chance you could buy me a hunting blind while you are in the states and ship it to me LOL

canada is a rip off for buying shite

1 hour ago, WILF said:

my one hatred is suits full stop ,it means I'm in court, a funeral or a wedding and I don't like any of those

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Clobber nobber 

I have to wear cheap t shirts to go out and karate pants to fight off the chicks 

i needn't talk , we going out soon and the trouble and strife is up to 5 dresses already as "possibles" 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

I think the biggest problem with suits is the fit & look, not always the cost. I'm not a suit kind of guy, so I dare say you'd know more than me, but even quality expensive suits can look shite.

Some people can get away with wearing almost anything & at the risk of sounding a massive cock, even more than usual I hasten to add, I am one of those people & your Gucci's would more than likely look better on me!  :laugh:

In all seriousness though my best mate has been spending serious money for years on tailor made to measure suits & they just never look that great....:laugh: It's just the way he is. When I got married I walked into a shop two days before & I grabbed a £90 suit that just happened to fit perfectly & was cut well & I looked the bollocks. I looked like I'd spent some decent money!  :laugh: True story that........

Edited by Accip74

Turned into an interesting thread this, rather than just my ramblings. I like clothes a lot & it's interesting to hear some people likes & attitudes towards them.

My weakness has always been Jackets/Coats. I could buy them weekly if I had the money, though I still manage to buy one or two a year without fail & my wife still thinks that's a bit much. 

Im not a lover of labels for names sake. I can happily wear vintage or high end gear, but often find labels & logos tacky. I don't want to look like an off-duty estate agent when I'm out & about. If I bought Stone Island that little badge on the arm would have to go. I have actually used a dress maker before to remove a large logo. The jacket was as well made as you could get, but the large logo tacky as fcuk, I've still got the jacket, it will last forever, but you wouldn't know the well known brand.

Women with Louis Vuitton is another pet hate. Yeah your bag cost a grand, but that fcuking stupid Louis Vuitton logo all over it looks fcuking tacky as fcuk & they just don't get it do they? :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Accip74