Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My jackets at least a decade old so it must be a good batch!! 

Rab are my pet hate, they used to be bombproof, I wouldn't have one given now since they licensed the brand name out

Actually the carharrt jackets look spot on for quality. I've been very tempted myself. I'm talking about a pair of cords, probably not their forte?

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My jackets at least a decade old so it must be a good batch!! 

Rab are my pet hate, they used to be bombproof, I wouldn't have one given now since they licensed the brand name out

Who the f**k are you, Jochabim Mugatu inventor of the piano neck tie? 

You look like they threw you in the wardrobe trailer of that dodgy remake of The Firm......

• Like 1
7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Top wise I like Ralph Lauren and shoe wise I love rockport and timberland. All good for jeans en all imo

I got through a pair of timberlands in 18months recently. The Red Wings I've got now make timberland quality look like flip flops!  :laugh:

When I want named stuff I hit tk max lol, wear alot of  mammut, montane, Lowe alpine walking gear, berghaus for Base, top layers being my favourite but the quality is not as good as 10 yrs ago, I've bought harkila, seeland, deerhunter, ridge line trousers over the years, the seeland and deerhunters have lasted the longest, I bought some berretta gear that I rate quite highly too, I've no problem wearing last yrs designs at half bubble ? I've found looking like a rambler bring less attention than dressed up like a f***ing sniper when out and about, used to spend hundreds every season on boots that I would kill off in a few months, I bought some grade 1 hiax boots off fleabay for £35 and they on their 3rd season fingers crossed, they say pay cheap, pay twice but if you can find the bargains you don't need to pay over the odds. Atb dc

• Like 4

I wear a kaftan and a bell round my neck. Cool man. Peace brothers. (Tell you what, all you needed in the sixties was hair down the back of your arse and you were a woman magnet.):yes:

Edited by jukel123

My clothes seem to last a f***ing age. Got a pair of tk maxx ralph lauren jeans that are my favourites and I've had em for probably 5 years. I'm not wearing them week in week out though.

Off the top of my head brands I've got, Barbour, Ralph Lauren, Caterpillar, Vans, Jack Jones, Howick, Crew, Musto, Lee Cooper, Jack Wills.

Hardly ever buy casual clothes though, they last long I guess because I'm either in work clothes or outdoors/rough gear.

• Like 1

If I'm dressing smartly, I prefer style rather style over fashion, then you can buy well made clothes that'll last a long time instead of the latest fashion that's designed to last one season. I've got clothes in the skinhead/mod style that'll continue to last me for years to come.

• Like 3

i have loads of quicksilver/vans jumpers,shirts and jackets which have lasted over 10yrs.

jeans i now buy when i find them,tommy hilfilger.these are good jeans.

work jeans i buy the 'rustler' $17 pair from walmart and they last 6 months,but they do get a right good hammering.

i have just now started to buy carhartt hoodies and work jacket.this stuff is yankee and but good kit.

• Like 1