Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

aside from the button fly and the red white an blue inside seam about £100 think they top out at 170 depending on cut and year the pre shrunk or sit in rthe bath shrink to fit  1/2 inch turn up original style for the moonstompers lol the boys in the shop are levi experts  give a call they put you straight on it all 

But that's convent garden? They'd be expensive jeans for me mate  :laugh: I'm off to Antwerp this wkend & I'll see what I can do. My wife's colleague's husband works for levis, so I get discount vouchers........so it's not all bad! 

My boss will only wear Levi's . He wears them for everything including building work. He told me ages ago he hardly washes the ones he keeps for good.  Any stains or spills he cleans with a toothbrush or with a rag.  Maybe washing machine them once a year . Told me something about washing power being bad for the material.  When he's out he's always meticulously dressed and groomed so I assume his unwashed jeans are to . He's got pairs that he's had for 10 years + so their must be something in it 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My boss will only wear Levi's . He wears them for everything including building work. He told me ages ago he hardly washes the ones he keeps for good.  Any stains or spills he cleans with a toothbrush or with a rag.  Maybe washing machine them once a year . Told me something about washing power being bad for the material.  When he's out he's always meticulously dressed and groomed so I assume his unwashed jeans are to . He's got pairs that he's had for 10 years + so their must be something in it 

That's a good point mate, but fcuking hell the crotch must fcuking stink!!  :laugh:  I wash jeans every week.....maybe that's where I'm going wrong?

Edited by Accip74
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

That's a good point mate, but fcuking hell the crotch must fcuking stink!!  :laugh:  I wash jeans every week.....maybe that's where I'm going wrong?

God knows. But with his award winning personality I doupt anybody will find out:laugh:

Joking aside so long as you wear clean pants and don't piss yourself I can't see the crotch whiffing to much 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

God knows. But with his award winning personality I doupt anybody will find out:laugh:

Joking aside so long as you wear clean pants and don't piss yourself I can't see the crotch whiffing to much 

After a year? No not for me mate, not even for more than a week. Work & hunting yes, but not everyday use for me. Maybe I'll try not using a washing product, just a water wash?

17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

But that's convent garden? They'd be expensive jeans for me mate  :laugh: I'm off to Antwerp this wkend & I'll see what I can do. My wife's colleague's husband works for levis, so I get discount vouchers........so it's not all bad! 

here go bud its vintage usa brand made none of the eu shit made immo stuff lol    https://www.americanclassicslondon.com/     

Edited by green lurchers
16 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I've got Levi jeans I've had for years but  I wash regularly. Think your boss is weird mate. I've got a Levi jacket I've had for nearly fifty years, still wear it and washed regularly.

• Like 3

I like SCRUFFS work wear. Their trousers are really tough and have pockets in the knees for foam type pads......and I like that. I got a padded waist coat with a hood that's SCRUFFS and it's well toasty warm. Mole Valley Farmers is good as well. Boots, I wear V12 steel toe cap work boots. They're water proof, not just resistant, and I get them for £70 a pair. I have had all the singing dancing clothing in the past, the Mrs would buy it for birthdays, Christmas etc, but to be honest for what I do the gear I have now is just as good and a lot cheaper. I use N/V most of the time so it ain't got to be camo anyways.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

here go bud its vintage usa brand made none of the eu shit made immo stuff lol    https://www.americanclassicslondon.com/     

It does look good, I still won't be going...:laugh: I see they've got red wing boots, they are hand on heart the best things I've ever bought for my feet. I got them within the eu :laugh: in Antwerp last January & I reckon I'll still be wearing them in ten years time :thumbs:

If I could afford it I'd try Filson clothes, I think they are in convent garden or there abouts. Outdoor clothes etc that look pure quality.

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It does look good, I still won't be going...:laugh: I see they've got red wing boots, they are hand on heart the best things I've ever bought for my feet. I got them within the eu :laugh: in Antwerp last January & I reckon I'll still be wearing them in ten years time :thumbs:

If I could afford I'd try Filson clothes, I think they are in convent garden or there abouts. Outdoor clothes etc that look pure quality.

that shop used to be down kings road many  years back along with johnsons used to blow me wages in there many a time , seditionaries  was round the corner with westwood and maclaren the pistols  great times  and modism

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

I like SCRUFFS work wear. Their trousers are really tough and have pockets in the knees for foam type pads......and I like that. I got a padded waist coat with a hood that's SCRUFFS and it's well toasty warm. Mole Valley Farmers is good as well. Boots, I wear V12 steel toe cap work boots. They're water proof, not just resistant, and I get them for £70 a pair. I have had all the singing dancing clothing in the past, the Mrs would buy it for birthdays, Christmas etc, but to be honest for what I do the gear I have now is just as good and a lot cheaper. I use N/V most of the time so it ain't got to be camo anyways.

scruffs dickies  all hard wearing good gear  chuck in a bit of  ski wear keeps me warm outside 

I had a pair of caterpillar boots on the other day I bought with my first pay cheque at 18 .. 17 years I've had. Them and bar the odd piss stain there still awesome 

ten year old Levi's and an old carharrt jacket completed the ootd 

butvyour right, I threw a pair of boxers out this morning I've had on twice from primark , utter rubbish , I'm only in my mid thirties and I struggle to find clothes I like , it's all skinny jeans , boots to o wouldn't wear digging for bait and vests these days, 

it also breaks me when you go out of a night these days and you see the state of people !

it used to be a big thing going home from the pub to put on proper clothes if you were out clubbing , it just don't sit right with me seeing people out in converse trainers in a club! 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I had a pair of caterpillar boots on the other day I bought with my first pay cheque at 18 .. 17 years I've had. Them and bar the odd piss stain there still awesome 

ten year old Levi's and an old carharrt jacket completed the ootd 

butvyour right, I threw a pair of boxers out this morning I've had on twice from primark , utter rubbish , I'm only in my mid thirties and I struggle to find clothes I like , it's all skinny jeans , boots to o wouldn't wear digging for bait and vests these days, 

it also breaks me when you go out of a night these days and you see the state of people !

it used to be a big thing going home from the pub to put on proper clothes if you were out clubbing , it just don't sit right with me seeing people out in converse trainers in a club! 

Carharrt were another brand I tried in the last couple of years. Thought I couldn't go wrong, but they were fcuked within the year. I'm not even working, I'm just shopping & fcuking about!  :laugh: