TRAPS AGAIN

Back  up the hill this morning  it was 7am really nice out and the red sky was a picture there were seven traps still out and nothing in six of them , the last one held a rabbit and that was that and i never saw one rabbit running about, there are a few Rabbits here but not many and i think i played it wrong  i had put my traps in what looked very well used holes well spaced out in hindsight i might have been better setting them in one cluster, better still would be a lot more traps but it is very hard to carry more the eight at a time up this hill and if you do this once in a day  it is enough, any  way i enjoyed it here these last few days and you can't win em all.

DSCF3799.JPG

DSCF3800.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Nicely done micky. How do you carry your traps to location? Just by hand, game bag? I find three or four is as much as I can handle, especially if it's a walk.

Nicely done micky. How do you carry your traps to location? Just by hand, game bag? I find three or four is as much as I can handle, especially if it's a walk.

I can usually drive to where i am going but i have fell out with the fellah who has taken the grass keeping on this place he  cannot stop me  but he keeps the gate locked so i have to carry them up in a ruck sack, the same ruck sack that one of his f***ing lambs is going into next April.

Back  up the hill this morning  it was 7am really nice out and the red sky was a picture there were seven traps still out and nothing in six of them , the last one held a rabbit and that was that and i never saw one rabbit running about, there are a few Rabbits here but not many and i think i played it wrong  i had put my traps in what looked very well used holes well spaced out in hindsight i might have been better setting them in one cluster, better still would be a lot more traps but it is very hard to carry more the eight at a time up this hill and if you do this once in a day  it is enough, any  way i enjoyed it here these last few days and you can't win em all.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, micky said:

I can usually drive to where i am going but i have fell out with the fellah who has taken the grass keeping on this place he  cannot stop me  but he keeps the gate locked so i have to carry them up in a ruck sack, the same ruck sack that one of his f***ing lambs is going into next April.

Lol Micky, your not the average Joe soap, that's for sure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1