Big Cat Spotters etc .

Greyman. I'm a totally believe there out there even that I have never seen one myself. Three or four of my mates have seen them and they are good country men and gave me good accounts of what they saw and I believe them, why should I call them a liar or a crackpot. Several farmers I know have seen them and son of one of the farmers told me his sister went to feed her horse one evening when they heard her screaming so they all ran out to find her root to the spot in a short lane. She told them a huge black cat came over the hedge from one side landed in front of her they sprang over the hedge the opposite side, this cat was seen twice more on the farm. this happened about twenty years ago and there were loads of sightings around here then. My best mate and daughter saw one just laying in the road in a country land when on their way fishing this one was a light tan colour, when reaching the farm where they were going fishing excitedly started to tell the farm "oh you've seen it its been here for ages think it killed one of my sheep last week". So I'm not calling any mate of mine or farmer a crackpot I believe them like I would expect them to believe me if I saw something.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, up until a couple of years ago I would have been with all the nay Sayers, they didn't exist in the wild in the uk unless it happened to be an escaped one from public/private collection and even

Nothing to do with cats but that reminded me of a story I read a couple of days ago,maybe sometime soon a big cat and the farmers skeletons will be found.................  

Dunno about medical help. Maybe a crash course on photography might help though lol 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, scothunter said:

Exactly.  If it was a big cat a load of pics would have been taken. Then forwarded to wifes,girlfriends,brothers mates fellow workmates,  and by now it be viral! 

Suppose driving in his lorry focusing on what he thinks hes seing coupled with making sure he doesn't crash the lorry I doupt he thought about getting a camera out 

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Suppose driving in his lorry focusing on what he thinks hes seing coupled with making sure he doesn't crash the lorry I doupt he thought about getting a camera out 

The driver said he was driving a truck 35-40 mph and watched it for 30-40 seconds?The maths doesn't stack up,and I think scot was on about the three guys loading the cadaver into a truck when he mentioned photographs,that sort of thing would have went viral in a nano second,just looking at this objectivelyn,this dead on the road story mirrors the hertfordshire one from a few weeks back.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That looks like it's full of deer meat ?

Tbh mackem that guy is struggling like fcuk to hold it for a few seconds for a picture. If these guys were clearing up shit on the motorway, they are hardly used to hard graft, are they?? I've seen lads struggle like fcuk with 12 bricks!

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Tbh mackem that guy is struggling like fcuk to hold it for a few seconds for a picture. If these guys were clearing up shit on the motorway, they are hardly used to hard graft, are they?? I've seen lads struggle like fcuk with 12 bricks!

I think he was struggling mate,but in fairness the cat was 8 foot long and around 170 lbs.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

The driver said he was driving a truck 35-40 mph and watched it for 30-40 seconds?The maths doesn't stack up,and I think scot was on about the three guys loading the cadaver into a truck when he mentioned photographs,that sort of thing would have went viral in a nano second,just looking at this objectivelyn,this dead on the road story mirrors the hertfordshire one from a few weeks back.

Yeah I agree about the removal guys , I thought he meant the driver 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think he was struggling mate,but in fairness the cat was 8 foot long and around 170 lbs.

You also have to take into account the perceived struggle? Did they just look awkward? Like maybe 3 guys might clearing up a big dog on a Monday morning & their hearts are really not in it? But you know I'm an optimist on this subject......:D