Big Cat Spotters etc .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, up until a couple of years ago I would have been with all the nay Sayers, they didn't exist in the wild in the uk unless it happened to be an escaped one from public/private collection and even

Nothing to do with cats but that reminded me of a story I read a couple of days ago,maybe sometime soon a big cat and the farmers skeletons will be found.................  

Dunno about medical help. Maybe a crash course on photography might help though lol 

Posted Images

What would be interesting to know is do other countries, namely european countries with no big cat species have the uk level of supposed sightings? I'm not talking lynx, but the typical uk leopard/puma sightings. Maybe Greyman would know?

Ive tried to have a very quick look at France, Spain & Germany today..it does throw up the odd report that filtered into uk media, but without the benefit of the language it's very hard to tell.

If the uk is alone in it's 2000+ a year big cat sightings? Then it could suggest we are a nation of bullshitters & crackpots who can't tell the difference between a puma & a muntjac or perhaps no smoke without fire? Because from what I can see there seems to be an awful lot of smoke that seems to be growing yearly, rather than subsiding. 

Roaming over fields for a lot of years i have seen : or thought i had seen : a couple of things that i could not explain other than your eyes can play tricks on you in the dark or bright sunlight so i put it to the back of my head and do not mention it as i think many other people do , other people , Liars,  Attention seekers ,and Fantasists  turn these tricks of Light,Mist ,Shadows , and Fear  into Spaceships, Ghosts , and big Cats  you should never believe a word of what these people say because they repeat there lies that much that they believe it themselves ,  i would believe them if they showed me  some evidence like a body or a clear picture but they  cannot so to me and many more folk think of them for  what they are , sad people with mental problems .

Have to agree Micky ,mention a big cat and the sightings aint long following .The human mind dont subconsiously like to left out of secrets .Some seem to be drawn into this whilst others with more strength over the mind realize the trick. Some people are prone to see what they want to see .

Been going on for milenia .

• Like 1

So is it a british thing?  :laugh:

I must be pretty boring because I've never seen anything in the field that was a mystery apart from the apparent disappearance of game! :laugh: & Ive never once thought I've seen a big cat, not even for a second.

Maybe Brexit will stop all these sightings?  :laugh:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, mackem said:

Has anyone actually met Danny nineham who is described as britains leading big cat consultant,expert,and tracker??

How could he be a leading expert and tracker when theres no real pictures.. no real evidence... and the escaped lynx had to be shot..som expert him

3 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

How could he be a leading expert and tracker when theres no real pictures.. no real evidence... and the escaped lynx had to be shot..som expert him

Apparently he used to be the go-to man for several police forces whenever there was a big cat sighting needed investigating,his website has been taken down however?Interesting that he said there has been 11 big cat attacks in the U.K. One of them being life threatening?

http://scotcats.online.fr/abc/interactive/bbcwales.html

7 hours ago, Accip74 said:

So is it a british thing?  :laugh:

I must be pretty boring because I've never seen anything in the field that was a mystery apart from the apparent disappearance of game! :laugh: & Ive never once thought I've seen a big cat, not even for a second.

Maybe Brexit will stop all these sightings?  :laugh:

Not really interested in this thread for obvious reasons but it's good that the doubters have some were to vent, but in answer to your question I don't hear much from Europe, Australia seems to have a simular situation to us even a few grainy videos on utube and last week when I was at Bristol uni talking with vetanary and zoology students I did hear of two black leopard sightings in Italy  so maybe a few, anyway that's it for  me on this one enjoy 

• Sad 1

Maybe if they stopped calling possible,grainy maybe I was mistaken sightings and photos to definite, confirmed and 100% proven and certain evidence, then people might actually show them the respect that they might of worked hard to get. 100% confirmed means you are pulling the fcukers remains out of the grill of your Toyota Land Cruiser on a busy motorway with 50 onlookers pulling up and live feeding the link onto Facebook or YouTube . And it has to have milky tits to prove it hasn't escaped yesterday and has lived and reared young in the wild. I would happily except that.???

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not really interested in this thread for obvious reasons but it's good that the doubters have some were to vent, but in answer to your question I don't hear much from Europe, Australia seems to have a simular situation to us even a few grainy videos on utube and last week when I was at Bristol uni talking with vetanary and zoology students I did hear of two black leopard sightings in Italy  so maybe a few, anyway that's it for  me on this one enjoy 

Well it was a genuine question, despite the piss take tone of my last post, which was more directed at the sceptics.....I'm still very much in the open-minded camp  :thumbs: