Big Cat Spotters etc .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, up until a couple of years ago I would have been with all the nay Sayers, they didn't exist in the wild in the uk unless it happened to be an escaped one from public/private collection and even

Nothing to do with cats but that reminded me of a story I read a couple of days ago,maybe sometime soon a big cat and the farmers skeletons will be found.................  

Dunno about medical help. Maybe a crash course on photography might help though lol 

Posted Images

There are confirmed past cases in the Scotland with hard evidence. Here

I holiday in Cannich every year...when you see the vast wilderness of Munroe's/ Glens etc it is easy to see how they could live mainly below the radar. I have friends working in forestry there, who are definitely not crackpots... who have seen big cats.

Also far too many up to date sightings to be coincidence??????? Sightings

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, GruffaloGriff said:

There are confirmed past cases in the Scotland with hard evidence. Here

I holiday in Cannich every year...when you see the vast wilderness of Munroe's/ Glens etc it is easy to see how they could live mainly below the radar. I have friends working in forestry there, who are definitely not crackpots... who have seen big cats.

Also far too many up to date sightings to be coincidence??????? Sightings

You could not hang Hitler on that evidence and i do not believe that your friends saw anything .

Some amount of sightings on you're second link. However the whole crux of the doubters. No solid evidence. 

Fleeting glances from cars. Watched big cat for 20mins but no pic.

My whole point and i keep saying it.  In this day and age of cameras and videos there should be an abundance of clear evidence. 

Imo someone getting a glance @ an alleged big cat from a car is not proof. People make mistakes and other people see what they want to believe.

get me proof and i will publicly state i was wrong and donate £100 to the big cat uk foundation.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Has anyone actually met Danny nineham who is described as britains leading big cat consultant,expert,and tracker??

He will be sat in some Nut house somewhere with his coloring  book drawing stripes on  dogs 

• Haha 5