Terrier work offered

Hi I'm looking to join a gun pack or team up with somebody with hounds.... I'm reliable... I've got transport... I'm willing to contribute to any costs... I've got permission on a few farms....I'm based in south Wales but can travel.... I'm looking to get more digging for my terriers... if there's anybody out there that can help please contact me... cheers lads.

• 3 weeks later...

most packs got more terriermen than they need mate ! If you was in Norfolk Iv got a friend up there crying out for a hand ! Iv watched some packs down here with 4/5 terrier boys all wanting to try their dogs ! Good luck 

11 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

most packs got more terriermen than they need mate ! If you was in Norfolk Iv got a friend up there crying out for a hand ! Iv watched some packs down here with 4/5 terrier boys all wanting to try their dogs ! Good luck 

Is that the west Norfolk ?

Edited by Archi
7 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

That’s it is Mate

Used to do a lot for them along with stopping and other work behind the scenes many years ago.

dont have terriers now but wouldn't mind getting back out and helping once the game shooting is over.

they have suffered big time recently with poor huntsman and loosing land to hunt over

2 minutes ago, Archi said:

Used to do a lot for them along with stopping and other work behind the scenes many years ago.

dont have terriers now but wouldn't mind getting back out and helping once the game shooting is over.

they have suffered big time recently with poor huntsman and loosing land to hunt over

Sure if you contacted them he be happy to have a hand im up on the 10th ! A lot going on up there at the moment for sure !