Tuned lgu

3 hours ago, si brown said:

dont think anyones saying the rifle is sh1t Renos 

even a sh1t hot shot cant be consistently good with a crap rifle, the only thing ive ever heard anyone complain about is the trigger and mark with the stock router!

tuning rifles to be more user friendly can only be a good thing especially when you hunt with them,, the only thing ive got with the super tuners is the 

pricing structure, most can be sorted within a couple of hours and parts to do it can cost as little as £3 if you have to buy washers.. to say £40 if springs and seals are changed

the majority of top end springers are just lacking the finishing touches that should be done as standard with the price tags they carrie!

I recon most of the tuning parts that you can buy are crap and way over priced, you alter one part and it has a knock on affect be it good or bad!

atb si

I did not think that anyone said that the rifle was crap si brown mate, or that anyone was having a go at anyone else.  My comment was about a hypothetical person who is happy with their rifle saying to others if you think the rifle i shoot is crap that is fine as it is my crap.    Those who want to tune or just tweak any Rifle i say good for you, and yes i would hazard a guess that most in our day of my age group have taken apart and put back together again a Spring Air Rifle.  Not a new thing, would I do it now? no.

All the very best mate

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys However I am currently starting a review of a Tony Leach 22mm skirtless piston conversion,on my AATXHC .177. this will not be on VHTV,but on my other channel/Facebook profile plus th

Alright Davy. Fair point about the RFD.  But why not? If you don't mind me asking. I get it may be something you've both agreed on, no problems, fine, but just asking why not.. when you may

Not to worry buddy,it will happen one day? at least I got to meet the other half of your love relationship (Si Brown ???)

Posted Images

Snap. You do type a lot of text mate. No one really reads it me old mukka. Keep it to three lines at most. I have no idea why but I can imagine you looking like a Allen Ginsberg but with a Bill Oddie twist- and him with the big mouth and a beard. Cant think of his name. You know the one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Rez said:

Snap. You do type a lot of text mate. No one really reads it me old mukka. Keep it to three lines at most. I have no idea why but I can imagine you looking like a Allen Ginsberg but with a Bill Oddie twist- and him with the big mouth and a beard. Cant think of his name. You know the one.

That is your opinion mate.  Don,t like it don't read it. 

All the very best

• Haha 1