A bit of cover

Took a nice racy shape yours has. The one i had out this litter was constantly crashing cover got her flying through an old shitty wood on the tail of a munty at about 6 month old and was going well.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

Fair enough. Maybe some can be tidy and helpful at it and have a knack for it .but some might never learn. You're right too , it's no use if a dogs too shy of it too and misses that opportunity. Just my little take on it , no panic 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bunnyboiler said:

Nothing worse than sending a dog in cover when there’s f**k all in their if there was anything in their the dog would let you know trust your dog mate ?

Sometimes a rabbit will be sitting up, safe and sound, just in the mouth of a burrow.

A keen dog will not know this until he breaks the bush, mine often flash into cover, only to just miss the rabbit as it gets to ground.

As has been stated, it is an important attribute of a ConeyCatcher...:thumbs:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Sometimes a rabbit will be sitting up, safe and sound, just in the mouth of a burrow.

A keen dog will not know this until he breaks the bush, mine often flash into cover, only to just miss the rabbit as it gets to ground.

As has been stated, it is an important attribute of a ConeyCatcher...:thumbs:

If you send a dog into every bit of cover a one hour walk would take three hours and for what to find out there is nothing in their not for me mate I’ll let the dogs decide if there’s anything in their atb BB