May on Russia

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putins a nationalist as far as I can see and I’m a nationalist. He was bang on the money about Assad, if we had helped Assad maintain the status quo instead of making things much worse with our r

As Nigel says ...maybe we are looking in the wrong place   

“Undermine our institutions....” I think our own crop of Politicians have made a far better job of that than Putin could ever hope to do. f***ing traitorous witch!!......I have a lot more re

22 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

He's a tosser. Look how he turned Padstow in to Padstein. ??

A little town full of successful british business. Sounds terrible! :laugh:

Edited by Accip74
1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

It's a great point & one I've often thought about & one I'm sure I've been guilty of, even now! You have a reference point you can identify with & conveniently ignore the rest if it undermines your argument. 

We're all guilty of it to a degree but the issue does seem to be gaining momentum. 24/7/365 the world in the palm of your hand... It's a staggering amount of information to process so cherry-picking it in 3-minute video chunks and screaming 'fake news' at anything you don't like is here to stay I'm afraid...

• Like 1

Putin is a gangster - a bit like Scargill, but with an army. He is untrustworthy and his plan is maskarovska. He has embezzled and courted other 'gangsters' to cement his position. Its only a matter of time before he declares himself lifelong president - again like Scargill. Someone needs to pin down his involvement in this strategy by specific proof.

Looking to ruin my image, Rick Stein is a complete and utter prick - but he makes money by the boatload - if just money is your measure of success - then you will like him - if you desire more to justify your approbation then he doesn't have any. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, KES2 said:

Putin is a gangster - a bit like Scargill, but with an army. He is untrustworthy and his plan is maskarovska. He has embezzled and courted other 'gangsters' to cement his position. Its only a matter of time before he declares himself lifelong president - again like Scargill. Someone needs to pin down his involvement in this strategy by specific proof.

Looking to ruin my image, Rick Stein is a complete and utter prick - but he makes money by the boatload - if just money is your measure of success - then you will like him - if you desire more to justify your approbation then he doesn't have any. 

I think stein is spot on. Makes lots of money, creates employment in the uk & knows good food & appreciates travel. Plus likes fishing, shooting, hunting & bullfighting......& doesn't tend to have dissident cooks murdered!....:laugh:

Putin. You are spot on, but people with specific proof have a tendency to disappear. 

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

There's a reason why Vlad is popular in Russia, the standard of living has jumped massively from the wild days of Yeltsin's era. You might be surprised to know there's even opposition media in Russia, and that doesn't include the anti-Putin foreign channels getting beamed straight into peoples TV sets - BBC Russia and Radio Free Europe :thumbs:

Edited by C556
10 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I think stein is spot on. Makes lots of money, creates employment in the uk & knows good food & appreciates travel. Plus likes fishing, shooting, hunting & bullfighting......& doesn't tend to have dissident cooks murdered!....:laugh:

Putin. You are spot on, but people with specific proof have a tendency to disappear. 

He was very successful in Whitby, not.....

Edited by secretagentmole