Yes Ian, it is at the top of my wish list but not cheap so saving has to be done but Rabid's might do for the time being depending on price and my pal may be interested so worth looking into. I really do like the idea of the ward although I will need to speak to Clive before buying one as they have a special fitting to work on MTC Mamba / Mamba Lite scopes and others with large knurled recticle focus rings which I found out today on NV forum.

I need a little job, bloody pension....................................

Phil

20 minutes ago, philpot said:

Yes Ian, it is at the top of my wish list but not cheap so saving has to be done but Rabid's might do for the time being depending on price and my pal may be interested so worth looking into. I really do like the idea of the ward although I will need to speak to Clive before buying one as they have a special fitting to work on MTC Mamba / Mamba Lite scopes and others with large knurled recticle focus rings which I found out today on NV forum.

Phil

The knurled knob doesn’t affect them Phil, just use the right shim and your away ..

Having owned an N750 the ward is more versatile and allows full mag range of torch to be used .. there’s a couple going secondhand from £500-650 price range.

Phil , be careful of a ward  they are good  but very scope fussy ,even same make and model differs 

I had one and yes very good on my scope Hawke airmax ,my mate had the same scope we put the ward on his and totally crap  

4 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

Phil, I want 400 notes for it, I would include postage for you.

i will pm you, but to be open about stuff,  it will be an offer of trying the unit out before spending your hard earned, either you come down here and try it or I post and you give it a go see what you think.

1 hour ago, Rabid said:

Phil, I want 400 notes for it, I would include postage for you.

i will pm you, but to be open about stuff,  it will be an offer of trying the unit out before spending your hard earned, either you come down here and try it or I post and you give it a go see what you think.

Can’t say fairer than that.

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Phil , be careful of a ward  they are good  but very scope fussy ,even same make and model differs 

I had one and yes very good on my scope Hawke airmax ,my mate had the same scope we put the ward on his and totally crap  

I’ve got two wards and tried them on at least ten scopes with no issues villaman. No affiliation with ward so , i’m talking from my own experience of them.. not sure what went wrong your side maybe a duff scope ?

10 scopes!! 

Look at you go. Billy big balls! 

I'm looking at the ward as a contender for an ad on. 

Whats the difference and benefits between the pulsar Dfa's and the wards. And which models? 

Cheers 

Thanks Mitch for the heads up.

I have found a ward on a mamba scope for sale and now rapid's pulsar ...........................................sorry guys limited cash and really need to get my head round this BUT I would thank you all for your input.

Phil

17 hours ago, IanB said:

I’ve got two wards and tried them on at least ten scopes with no issues villaman. No affiliation with ward so , i’m talking from my own experience of them.. not sure what went wrong your side maybe a duff scope ?

Been loads on different scopes on the night vision forum for the ward  

4 of my mates are using them with no issues l

17 hours ago, moxy said:

10 scopes!! 

Look at you go. Billy big balls! 

I'm looking at the ward as a contender for an ad on. 

Whats the difference and benefits between the pulsar Dfa's and the wards. And which models? 

Cheers 

I'ad avoid the Pulsar front add ons personally.

The old ones are offset so it means your POI changes at varying distance not including the normal drop of the bullet.

The new ones are inline BUT they are only 1x optical magnification, your scope zooms into the screen display, this just makes the image bigger not better, unlike a rear add on were resolution increases when you increase magnification. There also right at the front of the scope, so you need looooong arms to adjust foucs and being front mounted you can still get POI shifts even with the new design...

Rear add ons are better..

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

I had a ward 700 and on the sidewinder and airmax both were great ,but like i said they can be scope fussy 

I know of 4 other people using them with no issues with other scopes... I will say though eye shine is not as bright as looking though a dedicated unit like a Drone for example.