For Sale Football Manager. Or free to good (no any) home

Undoubtedly Talented. First class CV. Won Champions League, league titles and many different cups in four different countries. Tactically very astute.

Reason for sale? He's a moaning faced c**t. He has a massive ego. He is the world's most decorated mercenary. He bullies women who are only doing their job and can't bring himself to admit he got it wrong. He criticises his players, the fans, the referees, the game's governing bodies. Never himself. I can't stand his whining any more. He's self obsessed. He's not fit to be Man U manager. He does not belong with us.He's a tosser. Not fit to sit in the manager's chair which was previously filled with proper blokes. Will even take David Moyes in part exchange. Please anybody? PSG? Somebody put me out of my misery. Pretty please? :fool:

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I can't see a better option for us at the moment tho

I just cannot get behind him mate. How about the Spurs lad? Or one of our own Sparky? Brucie?  I'd try anybody. I will really breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone.

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I just cannot get behind him mate. How about the Spurs lad? Or one of our own Sparky? Brucie?  I'd try anybody. I will really breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone.

I'll be 100% honest , ok not overjoyed with him.  His football is boring , he seems depressed all the time but for where we're at at the minute (were a bang average side ) were quite lucky to have a "big name manager" . Theirs a chance if we go for a big big player they might sign just because it's mourinho . Not many top end players would want to sign for us the way we have been last 4/5 years . I'll take him till the end of his contract then he can go to psg and hopefully we will be back in top 3 properly then . 

I get what you mean about him being a bit of a prick but Fergie was very much anti refs/managers/governing bodies . He was also a ruthless man , it's what made him a great leader 

Next manager I don't know , pochetino at spurs would be good but I think his next move is to Spain and who could blame him.  You could even say it's a small step down to man utd . I get that were a huge juggetnaught of a club and deservedly in the bracket of biggest clubs but people work in the hear and now . And right now the only players I think are top end with us is de gea really. Pogba is ok . But rashford(they talk him up so much) and others have the potential to be very good but their not there yet and could very well fall by the wayside and most probably will . Lukaku is a joke to people with his elephants first touch and comical misses . You just know in champions league final , last minute , 1 on 1 theirs a very real possibility he will f**k it up 

No way I'd take Bruce. Seems a real nice guy but he's one of them that meander from club to club not producing anything exceptional.  Same with Hughes 

On mourinho I've read and seen lots about his demenour and most say it's a act a lot of the time to deflect from something . The fact we don't know what it was is testement to his skills at diverting attention. Fergie when we lost a big game would slaughter the ref in the interview after the game and usually get fined . Next days headlines were all about Ferguson , nicely taking attention away from the players who didn't perform to the high standards needed to win previous game. 

For me , Im just going to ride the mourinho train until it stops.  I hated everything about Moyes/van gaal era.  At least now it's intetesting

Some great points. I suppose in reality You are right. I just can't get used to it not feeling like my club anymore. He just seems like an imposter. Sparky and Bruce have never had great teams to work with. Who knows what they could do? I would give them a chance. Be great to really feel part of things again.

Imho and obviously it’s not my club, but I think what Man U fans have to remember is that what they came to accept as totally standard every other fan in the world knew was dream land.......and dreamland don’t come along very often.

Maybe once in the lifetime of a club, and Man U had over 20 years of it.

Any manager following Fergie didn’t have a hard act to follow......they have a totally impossible act to follow.

Unless you have a few Scholes, Beckhams, Giggs, Butts, Neville’s etc popping out of the academy any time soon then you will be the same as every other club, involved in the constant merry go round until hopefully something special clicks into place.

JMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hate him all you want but he'll bring United success and trophies.

Be careful what you wish for, Moyes is a drab mediocre manager and managed to attract one player in his first Summer(Fellaini), Van Gaal's team was the most spiritless, empty, boring team I've ever watched. Mourinho's team win consistently and (usually) win well. I doubt many other managers could have attracted Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku, Matic and also manage to keep De Gea.

As an afterthought, who would replace Mourinho and bring success? 

• Like 2

I don't mind the bad times. I go right back to Munich. I was one of those black and white kids with short trousers and a snotty nose lining the streets as the funeral corteges went by. My Mrs lived in the same street as David Pegg. I remember us getting beat by Bolton Wanderers in the FA cup final just after Munich.  I followed them round the country in 74/5 when we were relegated. The team are in my blood. I was born less than a mile from Old Trafford. Bad times just make the good times better.

Mourhino is just not Man Utd. He is Mourhino United. I will never take to him. I suppose in reality all our boyhood clubs are nothing more than Corporate giants now. No loyalty to anybody  except owners and shareholders. Mourhino is, I suppose, just a symptom of that.

Why in my day you could go out with ten pence, have a few pints, have  fish chips and mushy peas, buy a sporting pink and still have change in your pocket. Eee the good old days.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2