Outrage!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the few fans on here.....  

I could be the best chef in the world, but if I have a penchant for fingering my own arse you won’t want me cooking your egg and chips ! 

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

Touching someone’s knee is an inconsequential act, marrying your girlfriend is obviously fairly normal........getting spit roasted by young men off your canister on Charlie or making a Steven Spielberg epic of other males taking a slash all over you three handed I don’t really consider a “throw away” event ! :laugh:

Lets no forget these pricks like to shout the word “moral” from the rooftops is a company or individual chucks a few quid Of their hard earned LEGALLY out the way in Bermuda......there’s not much that’s moral about letting yourself get used as a khazi ! :laugh:

:laugh: I agree it's not what you want to hear, but can he do his job? Is there a victim? I don't even know who this geezer is, so if he is some useless weasel or hypocritical c**t, then fcuk him, but the point I'm making is you can't expect these people to be morally superior & of course morality is subjective. If this bloke was a fcuking genius at his job & served his constituency well, then so what?

Ive only ever voted twice so I can't complain at all, but hypothetically speaking your average regular voter wants someone who is sincere & can do his job properly & listens to his or her constituency. If they deliver on that, then does it matter what weird sexual quirks they get up to? As long as there's no victim that is.

40 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's very blurry waters the line of moral/immoral  with consenting adults  but having 3 blokes take a wazz on you whilst video it is definitely on the side of immoral :girl_devil:

Is it though? Consenting adults with no victim. Is a man pissing on a consenting women immoral or just disgusting? 

Is there a big difference between cuming or pissing on someone, morally?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Is it though? Consenting adults with no victim. Is a man pissing on a consenting women immoral or just disgusting? 

Is there a big difference between cuming or pissing on someone, morally?

I dunno week character people Easley blackmailed shouldn't be top end public servants ......if it's your wife I suppose its ok 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I could be the best chef in the world, but if I have a penchant for fingering my own arse you won’t want me cooking your egg and chips ! :laugh:

As long as it wasn't in work & you followed the necessary food hygiene standards, then I'd eat your egg & chips.......

Actually that reads back too weird even for my standards. Ignore that!  :laugh:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That was f***ing brilliant! Especially the second half.

I've watched it a few times now & in all honesty it's the best observation on the Trump win I've ever heard. It's satire, but only just. Laughing don't even come into it, it's just an extreamly accurate & honest observation.

Everyone should watch it, especially those that are firmly on the left. Infact I'm going to send it to brother now...:laugh: 

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I've watched it a few times now & in all honesty it's the best observation on the Trump win I've ever heard. It's satire, but only just. Laughing don't even come into it, it's just an extreamly accurate & honest observation.

Everyone should watch it, especially those that are firmly on the left. Infact I'm going to send it to brother now...:laugh: 

I've been banging that same drum for a couple years now with any modern liberal that needs it. For a demographic that hold 'acceptance' as their greatest virtue they have a terrible habit of not accepting anyone that offends them!

Freedom of speech is the most important part of democracy, it's the mechanism for change and self determination. Marginalising, either through legislation or simply through a social platform is not progressive, accepting or democratic.

Honestly I loved Trump getting elected just to see the dumbfounded look on these peoples faces...... and f**k me, they still don't understand! trump getting elected was a huge win for democracy!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I could be the best chef in the world, but if I have a penchant for fingering my own arse you won’t want me cooking your egg and chips ! :laugh:

That's two outrageous belly laughs you've had out of me this morning???

You're gonna get me in bother with this client ?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I've been banging that same drum for a couple years now with any modern liberal that needs it. For a demographic that hold 'acceptance' as their greatest virtue they have a terrible habit of not accepting anyone that offends them!

Freedom of speech is the most important part of democracy, it's the mechanism for change and self determination. Marginalising, either through legislation or simply through a social platform is not progressive, accepting or democratic.

Honestly I loved Trump getting elected just to see the dumbfounded look on these peoples faces...... and f**k me, they still don't understand! trump getting elected was a huge win for democracy!

Absolutely agree with this. Trumps win was huge for the democratic process. It has shown people are sick of the left wing/Neo liberal agenda and want change. Trump is defo not the greatest champion of this change but the fact he won, shows democracy can work. After his terms up, I'm sure people will vote for candidates who are a little less mental than trump but far more realistic that the lying self serving cnuts of the last 30 years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Well I ant getting that excited! :laugh: I think a huge win for democracy would have been to have some good honest candidates to vote for, instead those just with establishment or corporate backing.

• Like 1