Cruciate ligament damage.

1 hour ago, delboy_187 said:

Then fields(bawnoge) down there are lethal Peter could of bin anything .. take it that's where you were . . . Hope you get sorted with pup someone on here should have something and might help ye .. . I'll keep an ear out for ye to .....

Cheer's jay yeah that's we're it happened, and hopefully I get sorted.

I’ve a old bedlington x whippet that’s done both her cruciate ligaments in her back legs running a rabbit in the day time that she put up that took her over heavy plow  I was told to retire her as pet I did for a year then see she was all depressed as f**k with not going out with the other dogs ferreting so thought bugger it an bought her out of retirement she copes well she’s not fast (she never has been)An has a weird hop and almost moves wooden I’ve tried retiring her 3 times she’s nearly 11 now but when I’ve been having bad luck with the dogs I always end up pulling this old bitch out of her retirement for one last spin it’s a strange one this bitch as adapted well to her injury’s and always finds her self in the right place at the right time