Christmas Adverts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's still f***ing November !!!

probably do a fair bit of shoplifting in them ! 

Its just another way to normalise "multiculturalism" and dress it up in tinsel and Christmas icing,the muslims celebrating Christmas is stretching the whole thing a bit too thin however  I can just im

11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I've not had traditional telly for years. The only adverts I see are the ones posted in GT! :laugh:

Saying that I'm getting a little sick of Christmas starting in October...

One year we took my son to a restaurant for his birthday and they asked if we were interested in booking for Xmas. His birthday is in August! 

It's a disgrace. Even my mates at work notice it. Every soap has a pair of puffs or lesbos kissing, it's a fking disgrace. Who ever is at the top is promoting all this shit. And our poor kids are seeing it all and assuming it's normal.

All part of destroying our great country. Multi culturism and homosexuals.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
24 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

It's a disgrace. Even my mates at work notice it. Every soap has a pair of puffs or lesbos kissing, it's a fking disgrace. Who ever is at the top is promoting all this shit. And our poor kids are seeing it all and assuming it's normal.

All part of destroying our great country. Multi culturism and homosexuals. Load of fking perverts if you ask me.

Stop watching shite then. I've seen people complaining about gays on Hollyoaks on here. Hollyoaks? Soaps? Really?  :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Stop watching shite then. I've seen people complaining about gays on Hollyoaks on here. Hollyoaks? Soaps? Really?  :laugh:

I can only say 'seconded' to that! Telly is mind control. Turn it off and don't look back! :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I know what you're saying Accip. I don't watch tv full stop never mind soaps (according to our lass I'm not normal!). But our children are having it rubbed in their faces every time they turn on the tv.

I guess it's a bit trickier when you when you're dealing with the family but I justified it by seeing whether the cost was worth whatever quality programming was on. I reckoned it wasn't. I stick to Netflix and Hulu and I've not seen a Yuletide advert in half a decade. It helps with censoring purposes too because you actually have to select the show it's not already running while you're just sitting down.

They only show shite because people watch it. Yank TV is dreadful...

11 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I know what you're saying Accip. I don't watch tv full stop never mind soaps (according to our lass I'm not normal!). But our children are having it rubbed in their faces every time they turn on the tv.

I haven't had full british TV for 5 years, only the BBC & belgian channels & I honestly can't recall the last time I saw gays kissing on TV. I've only got young kids, so I'm still fully in control of what's on for the kids, which is hardly anything tbh. However I'm of the belief that seeing gays won't make them gay. That I have no control over.