Christmas Adverts

Why has every single Xmas advert got a mixed-race couple on it? Don't white couples or black couples want to enjoy Xmas? I don't care who marries who, but don't distort the facts to try to tell us what the average family looks like. It makes me sick that the PC brigade who write these adverts are so scared of offending one race or another that they make out every couple in the UK has one of each race.  Well they're offending me. Does that count?

One of the adverts even has a group of apparently Muslim women meeting up for a Xmas do? 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's still f***ing November !!!

probably do a fair bit of shoplifting in them ! 

Its just another way to normalise "multiculturalism" and dress it up in tinsel and Christmas icing,the muslims celebrating Christmas is stretching the whole thing a bit too thin however  I can just im

Aye  noticed that walshie.  liked john lewis ads, but this one is crap. Not even with the mixed couple. A monster! Wtf has that to do with xmas? 

Its the way things are unfortunately"oh look we are diverse " ironic thing is the majority of wogs dont even shop in there stores lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The talktalk christmas familys all white & seemingly a hetro couple & teenage kids & a dog .... I thought it made a refreshing change :thumbs: from the gaylord slant we have been brainwashed into thinking is the norm... call me old fashioned 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, scothunter said:

Aye  noticed that walshie.  liked john lewis ads, but this one is crap. Not even with the mixed couple. A monster! Wtf has that to do with xmas? 

Its the way things are unfortunately"oh look we are diverse " ironic thing is the majority of wogs dont even shop in there stores lol 

probably do a fair bit of shoplifting in them ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Its just another way to normalise "multiculturalism" and dress it up in tinsel and Christmas icing,the muslims celebrating Christmas is stretching the whole thing a bit too thin however :rofl: I can just imagine some left-wing media lovies creaming their pants and high-fiving each other with joy when they conceptualized that crap, :give_rose:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Its just another way to normalise "multiculturalism" and dress it up in tinsel and Christmas icing,the muslims celebrating Christmas is stretching the whole thing a bit too thin however :rofl: I can just imagine some left-wing media lovies creaming their pants and high-fiving each other with joy when they conceptualized that crap, :give_rose:

Actually many do for sake of the kids. My wife's parents were Algerian migrants to France in 60's. Obviously then all the kids went to school with a bunch of french kids, so for the kids they did Christmas. All of their kids have then gone on to do the same with their own kids.......though admittedly half married non-Muslims or don't particularly live as Muslims.

There is a lad that has just started in my boys class, his mother is Muslim morrocan & father half turkish they too will be doing Christmas.

Muslim lad I went to school with (the only one at school) also did Christmas. They are not all the same, regardless of the uninformed bollocks spoke on here. :victory:

Though I agree all this pushing diversity on the TV is mostly bollocks.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

Thats a point accip.

All my life even as a kid xmas was never a religious thing in my home.  The only time religion was linked with xmas was @school.

it was all about santa, decorations presents, sweets a big fancy lunch with all the family and a holiday.we didn't even have an angel or a star on the tree it was always  a robin lol

Something i do to this day.

11 hours ago, scothunter said:

The John Lewis one also gives the monster thing a bawsack for a nose.... ??

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Thats a point accip.

All my life even as a kid xmas was never a religious thing in my home.  The only time religion was linked with xmas was @school.

it was all about santa, decorations presents, sweets a big fancy lunch with all the family and a holiday.we didn't even have an angel or a star on the tree it was always  a robin lol

Something i do to this day.

That's exactly what I'm putting across. I'm not trying to say the majority of Muslims will be at it, because obviously they won't be....but those that are integrated & value how their kids feel at this time of year might & do give out presents.

like you say for most of us it's not a Christian celebration, but just gifts, food & drink.....plus a holiday 

• Like 1

I think it’s a requirement that there has to be a quota of ethnics in advertising now.

All I know is, it f***ing snaps me!

My kids sitting there watching the telly and there’s a couple of poofs kissing or some white bird with a big old darkie and a bunch of half chat kids.........f**k off like ! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think it’s a requirement that there has to be a quota of ethnics in advertising now.

All I know is, it f***ing snaps me!

My kids sitting there watching the telly and there’s a couple of poofs kissing or some white bird with a big old darkie and a bunch of half chat kids.........f**k off like ! 

Outrage! :laugh:

• Like 1