• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11 month old pup and she has never eaten kibble .....  

I have created my own scientific formula that works well for me.  (Dg=cls off f with b+m) or else (Rf=ws out d with Gc) In simpler terms this means dognuts = cleaning lots of sh1t off the floor with a

I would do away with the biscuits as they break down in the gut far slower meaning his digestive system is constantly working. Also try adding beg to his diet I use the frozen mixed veg bags from Tesc

Posted Images

4 hours ago, socks said:

So sorry obviously only intellectuals like you can understand it ......

19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No just those of a normal intelligence, can't you??

Edited ..... can't be fukced .....

• Haha 1

Now does the bone the flesh sits on hang longer than kibble I  do know this kibble hangs in the digestive tract hence smelly shit  petrifying kibble shit hanging in the digestive tract  fact flesh flies through hence healthy guts.we get the weight banged on quickly by using flesh type grub that digests even quicker that can be utilised more quickly tripe, I have used all types in the past forty plus yrs  and found this mostly they'll thrive on ought but some have allergic reactions to kibble fact those best suited ta kibble have been invariably been kibble fed da a generation or two hence the dogs ability to adjust ,but that don't mean it's best grub for them. health wise long turm. I have seen the very same thing has socks I would and do believe the dogs gut utilises the best nutrients first the crap lastly hence any overload dispersed out and that's shit  it don't mean because the kibble sits longer in the dog it does a better job ,fats are stored to be used when needed excessive work load and the best quality fats come from fatty flesh diets .one could go on and on some dogs have slower metabolise,s need less compared to others same weight etc.it takes a good man who knows his animal inside out when conditioning da performance and one utilises what suits at the said given time certainly fasting ain't a bad thing fa the kibble feeders at least once a week.if only ta clear the digestive tract and give it a break from continuously breaking down grub ,  throw one a two pieces of kibble in the raw that's all that's needed if any. The supercharged revved up kibble fed dog will be squeezing them through the night like a man been on a session of carling  lol  atb bunnys

• Like 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

IMG_2198.JPG

Adzactly theydontneed cereal or grains ,it's just that dogs do adjust to Any type a diet I know to well of the allergies of cereal based kibbles ,fact his with us when kibbles came about we just could not afford them ,we just kep going slaughter house twice a week paunches and bones ,but hey seems like we had it right all along ,but yas don't need a degree in science to know that dogs eat meat and bone and with out tone or the other then the diet becomes deficient ,by. The way socks nice sapling .

• Like 1
19 hours ago, socks said:

Stop trying to be a clever Cnut there's a good fella ....

Now lad, l never claimed to be clever just having a bit of common and an open mind, along with experience of running dogs from before you were born. Plus anyone with half a brain understands that digestion is far more complex than you assert. As to cnunt , grow up!

By the way  the conversation was about digestive rates not how shiny my pup is lol.

10 hours ago, socks said:

IMG_2198.JPG

Socks I was referring ta the structure of your sapling He will be able ta handle the work load,that sandy right he has a shiny coat what the fecks got a do with weather tightness and warmth Ido not know ,but hey sandy could duffle the feathers of a banshee he his one big tit premiership compared ta you lol atb bunnys

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Now lad, l never claimed to be clever just having a bit of common and an open mind, along with experience of running dogs from before you were born. Plus anyone with half a brain understands that digestion is far more complex than you assert. As to cnunt , grow up!

By the way  the conversation was about digestive rates not how shiny my pup is lol.

Lad lol ... had experience with running dogs before I was born lol ... I'm 49 fella so I doubt that ... i never said digestion was simple however some things are quite obvious and don't need an In depth explanation ... and if all you can see on that youngster is a shiny coat then maybe you need some more experience in running dogs just like you did when you pm'd me about how much fitness I put into a pup etc .....

On 2/3/2018 at 19:29, socks said:

Lad lol ... had experience with running dogs before I was born lol ... I'm 49 fella so I doubt that ... i never said digestion was simple however some things are quite obvious and don't need an In depth explanation ... and if all you can see on that youngster is a shiny coat then maybe you need some more experience in running dogs just like you did when you pm'd me about how much fitness I put into a pup etc .....

Over the years I have  pm’d plenty as I'm interested in how people manage their dogs, to me having an open mind is important but anyhow shall we stop with the straw men and get back to the subject under discussion. I've posted lots of evidence re digestion being a lot more than your statement that kibble is slower to digest than meat, (because it is much more complex than that simple statement), the statement is wrong plain and simple but you have come up with nothing .....

As you made the original statement perhaps it’s time you backed it up????

In doing so a couple of thoughts to bear in mind.

What I’ve posted is the commonly excepted process of digestion as it has been studied and investigated to this point in time, so to deny this you will need to pretty much turn accepted physiology on its head and also I go by the principles of…..

“I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and opposite view. My view is that the moon is made of rock. If someone says to me 'Well, you haven't been there, have you? You haven't seen it for yourself, so my view that it is made of Norwegian Beaver Cheese is equally valid' - then I can't even be bothered to argue. There is such a thing as the burden of proof,”

(Douglas Adams.)

And with silly assertions I may reply with ridicule so please be more than those that ".

“People do not come to the Internet so that their bad information can be corrected or their cherished theories disproven. Rather, they ask the electronic oracle to confirm them in their ignorance."

(can’t remember who said that”)

PS yes had running dogs in the yard before you were born, old fellas track dogs, feeding them etc then was walking them before you were out of nappies and hunting with them before you were in school. I just look young as I’m so handsome.

Edited by sandymere

LOL, remember evidence as only as good as its sources and this has no sources, its a vets opinion and when every vets opinion is right hell will freeze over. If it quoted a study or linked to one or even gave some details to back up the opinion it would have a little more validity...

Try this way, tell me why completes would digest more slowly bearing in mind the relationship to protein, fat, carbohydrate time to digest along with relation to size of substrate. Think about the time for a lean mince would digest compared to big lumps of fatty meat, especially if bone in situ. Think about different types of complete, high protein, kibble size, treatment process, ie dry, moist etc. Each will have a different time to digestion. then there are the differences in dog sizes......... I could go on.