Weekend usual but with mate

Rez

Hit the woods again this weekend... took the dog, for a change and it was more about him getting out and about but the little sod wouldn't leave the house without pinks. Proper working dog :D So I took the closest rifle in the cupboard and had a walk round the estate with him. 

Wore me Davy Crockett warmer. Bagged a nice brace for lunch tomorrow. Clear day too. The cathedral in the distance is normally out of sight. We set up shop in a heavy wooded area and buggered off home after an hour or so. Not quite a kaiser... but he's learning. I think.

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

• Like 7

You got out Rez and with your best mate too :good:

That`s all that matters, so good on ya !

Sure I`ve seen these photos before of yours  :victory:

Not much shot !  :tongue2:

Looks like the weather was spot on for you, the dog and pinks!

Cracking pics again Mr?

I'd take our Charlie out but he wouldn't sit for 2 minutes without crying and whining.....you can't even stop when you walk him without he's crying to carry on!

20171112_200936.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Feck me Matt ! You`ve told him about Mac`s leg haven`t you :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Rez said:

Handsome sod he is. Makes most men look small too by the looks of it :) 

proper hitler tash :D 

?? I had to convert to black and white as your eyes were drawn by the obvious colour in the photo....didnt think it would be noticed??

• Like 1

At least you went out unlike me  Cycling from 8.30 -10.30 ,down the beach with dog and family from 11 - 2.30  and on the way home a car hit a husky  ,it got up then fell down 

got straight out of car a ran to it and just held it's head and comfort the dog until the owners came . i managed to place a bit of carpet under her so we could lift her in the car then to the vet , love to know how she is, hopefully she's ok  

That was my day  :help:

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, villaman said:

At least you went out unlike me  Cycling from 8.30 -10.30 ,down the beach with dog and family from 11 - 2.30  and on the way home a car hit a husky  ,it got up then fell down 

got straight out of car a ran to it and just held it's head and comfort the dog until the owners came . i managed to place a bit of carpet under her so we could lift her in the car then to the vet , love to know how she is, hopefully she's ok  

That was my day  :help:

Well you've earned a shed load of brownie points with that day pal! That's got to be worth a good few shooting passes???

Poor Husky. Bloody owners fault not having full control on a lead I guess?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Hope it ends well Mitch,- that would bother me as I love dogs, ( friendly ones).

Driving a long and we see this dog come out of the bushes and the car on the other side hit her straight on  ,bold the dog over and over went rolling along about three times ,went to get up and fell straight down .

My sixteen year old daughter was completely distraught on seeing this and still not ok now ,she keeps asking if i think the dog is ok    

• Sad 1