Nighttime que

GL man that looks good what a spread I've been away in Mexico we went Deep sea fishing for yellow fin tuna in the sea of Cortez we caught 26 when we got back in harbour we walked in a restaurant and asked can you cook it up and they obliged you would have loved it. 20171024_183439.thumb.jpg.ed5d0e32325643db014a8c806c8ca7e5.jpg

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Arry said:

Flattop thats the way to do it, get a restaurant to cook up your catch like you style mate. Looks  handsome don't come fresher than that.

Cheers Arry

Cheers Arry it was fantastic other customers faces when we rocked up with a 40 pound tuna in our hands was a picture  a great experience and a meal to remember. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

GL man that looks good what a spread I've been away in Mexico we went Deep sea fishing for yellow fin tuna in the sea of Cortez we caught 26 when we got back in harbour we walked in a restaurant and asked can you cook it up and they obliged you would have loved it. 20171024_183439.thumb.jpg.ed5d0e32325643db014a8c806c8ca7e5.jpg

nice one mate ive been very lucky over the years to catch a few yellowfin  and eat them sameday they are very very tasty  perhaps why the japsw consume over 70% of the worlds stock 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

nice one mate ive been very lucky over the years to catch a few yellowfin  and eat them sameday they are very very tasty  perhaps why the japsw consume over 70% of the worlds stock 

Pic of the last one i caught and grilled we had a fair chunk of it sashimi beforehand with a squeeze of lime on the boat we had a few that day 

IMG_1626.PNG

IMG_5618.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

arry since the  first frost ive seen no more inkcaps lol

Yea just joshing mate buying them myself now. Good market stall in my town fridays sells all sorts  of mushrooms. Atb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1