A lesson from Poland

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then stay in poland and support there country. Why come here and hang around in groups hardly integrating.  Being down right rude! Shoving to front pf ques then when getting pulled up about it gibberi

Polish go to the UK and integrate?Really? They are exactly the same as Pakistanis,africans,syrians etc,they "ghetto'ise" an area (Is that an English word?It is now),as soon as you see a few polski

Trackies with black shoes and white socks and a black leather jacket

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There have been tens of thousands Marching under the

Football Lad's United slogan of late.

Just main stream media won't mention it.

I know, a couple of my pals have been to them.

Then stay in poland and support there country. Why come here and hang around in groups hardly integrating.  Being down right rude! Shoving to front pf ques then when getting pulled up about it gibbering away polish.

Drinking cans of beer and cheap vodka then throwing the empties on ground when a bucket is not 20yards away.

Then there is the theft.  Shoplifting,  stealing bikes washing etc etc. Was on a bus about 3weeks ago i swear shut youre eyes you would swear i was in some eastern European shit hole. Not a word of English. 

Nah mate you might very well think you have a lot in common with them i do not! As i said if they were so big on being nationlists they would stay where they were. 

I fail to see where they benefit the "nationlists "in this country.  They take housing, jobs, benefits. Strain on the nhs etc. Or is the mere fact they hate muslims and then its more a case "oh well there ok" baffling ideology.

• Like 7

Polish go to the UK and integrate?Really?:laugh:

They are exactly the same as Pakistanis,africans,syrians etc,they "ghetto'ise" an area (Is that an English word?It is now),as soon as you see a few polskie sklep's springing up in a high street you know the areas f****d,they do pull the race card,and if they did have a nationalistic mindset why dont they make Poland great instead of abandoning it en-masse? 

• Like 5
Just now, WILF said:

While I agree with a lot of what you say boys.....they have still done something we won’t.

no getting away from that.

The thing is with most people wilf out of sight is out of mind,most people can see when an areas being swamped with Africans,pakistanis,syrians,but not polish,you see a few mothers walking to school with their kids or builders in a van they look the same as the average brit,its only when you know an area,when you realise that polish is englands second most common language,you realise that poles are the biggest immigrant group,more than the highly visible Indians,and as with all groups birds of a feather flock together,folks are tribal no two ways about it,polish are no different,f**k sakes some of them have been here years and still don't bother learning English,they don't need to,newsagent windows in polish areas are filled with job adverts,houses/rooms for rent,polish services offered etc......all in polish.Anyone who thinks they integrate go to ealing,kick about there for a day,then come back and tell me how well they integrate,tell me how many polish women you saw shopping with their English friends or how many polish guys you sawe having a coffee or a drink with their English mates:rofl:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Not forgetting the others who who have decided they also want "some of that" estonians, Lithuanians, romanians.

@makem i can spot them mate lol cheap trackiez

Trackies with black shoes and white socks and a black leather jacket :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

There all ignorant cnuts not many would say hello to you,I live in a cup de sac and there's some living a few door's down the woman gives teaching lessons or something like that and there's cars parked on the road 24,7 no body can get parking, the last two days a lad from a few doors up had to park in their space coz he couldn't get a space, and the polish cnut was giving out like fcuk that someone took his spot cheeky cnuts think they own the place.

• Like 2

Find this weird :blink:

I've just left my Polish mates house after a 4 hour marketing meeting, he's a fuucking great guy. In fact he and all my other Polish friends are a decent lot and are more integrated than I am here.

My Polish ex speaks 6 languages fluently and employs around 20 staff of all nationalities. Never heard a single one of them act up or complain.

Just my experience.

They all say the same about the Poles who went to Blighty though...... "all the dickheads went there for the benefits" ?