A lesson from Poland

52 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You can apply the same argument to the British living abroad but instead of calling them f*ck*ng immigrants we call them expats! :D

Very valid point my friend, when I moved I went out of the way to apply MY thinking to people living in England to myself living in another mans country.

My boy learns Gealic and rightly so, it’s in the carriculum and all the other kids have to do it and it’s the native language so it’s only right he learns it......some othe English incomers kick up a right fuss about it which is totally wrong imho.

The culture is also very different, you have to fit in and behave appropriately.

If you behaved here like they do in England, no.1 they would think you were mentally ill and no.2 you would just be outcast and rightly so.

They have a way of doing things and a culture, and sure it can drive you mad sometimes, but it’s their way and I am a guest so you better get with the programme imho.

I wonder how an “English history Month” would go down ? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then stay in poland and support there country. Why come here and hang around in groups hardly integrating.  Being down right rude! Shoving to front pf ques then when getting pulled up about it gibberi

Polish go to the UK and integrate?Really? They are exactly the same as Pakistanis,africans,syrians etc,they "ghetto'ise" an area (Is that an English word?It is now),as soon as you see a few polski

Trackies with black shoes and white socks and a black leather jacket

Posted Images

You're correct my friend but then I'd never go into another man's house and put my feet on his table. My boys learn American and how to shoot a gun dammit!

The dig is aimed at the many who complain about immigrants yet will quite happily expect the world to bend them, when they're guests in another country, and complain like f*ck when it doesn't. The irony is never wasted! :D

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mackem said:

Those americanish letters are called the alphabet :whistling: and yup,english speak americanish :toast:

My lads are bilingual too. It's very amusing to hear them talk in a rural Utah accent and then revert back to Mancunian when speaking with me! I'm sure there's a reality TV show in there somewhere!  :laugh:

• Haha 2

My kids sound American because a lot of their schooling was international,they have a cultured weird accent which wouldn't fit in on the sunderland estate I was dragged up on,my nephew was born in sunderland yet schooled in Weybridge,he sounds posh,people in sunderland always say he is very well spoken (because he speaks without the need of an interpreter :D ) accents are funny things :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, The one said:

My mate put in to drive the buses and was told he wouldn't get  training as the government pay for the polish  to complete there training courses to the tune of 4K

Oh but its Worth it, we have so much in common with them and they contribute so much to the country amd are ever so helpfull and friendly towards the communities they invade.

True nationlists! 

• Like 2