Air pistol hunting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know each forum has it's own rules, so, we abide by those rules or don't use the forum - fair enough. The pm thing sounds sneaky though.   There are some very good forums - a few of the bi

I used to take the occasional rabbit with this years ago. It was a very task specific tool though . Only used at a particular location that was semi-derelict industrial land. In parts heavily overgrow

Yes it was me that got banned on the airgun forum for pistol shooting rabbits.   They thought it gives the wrong image and thought I was doing it to flame them. I made it clear that it

Posted Images

My mate was el president of the local air gun club  and i took him lamping at my work he killed a good bag of rabbits and posted about it and put a picture up on BBs got a life ban  i  said sod all and am still a member            :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

One mod on the airgunforum typed a childish comment to me , so i answered like childish adult and said ban me then you **** and he did:laugh:

What annoyed me more ,after getting banned a few jumped on the mod band wagon and started calling me names , how big of them, w*****s    

43 minutes ago, villaman said:

One mod on the airgunforum typed a childish comment to me , so i answered like childish adult and said ban me then you **** and he did:laugh:

What annoyed me more ,after getting banned a few jumped on the mod band wagon and started calling me names , how big of them, w*****s    

WAS GOING TO SAY SOME THING

BUT IM IN A GOOD MOOD SO ILL

LEAVE MY SPOON WHERE IT IS .

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

2 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

WAS GOING TO SAY SOME THING

BUT IM IN A GOOD MOOD SO ILL

LEAVE MY SPOON WHERE IT IS .

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I could never work out why they gave you the spoon ,being the most caring member on here :laugh:

• Like 2

Not slagging any of the other forums off mods but I have had a browse on a few other forums in the past and maybe it's just because I'm not a member but there seems to be more critisism than good quality advice. Again, not from everyone but THL members and mods appear more approachable for newbies in my humble opinion??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Not slagging any of the other forums off mods but I have had a browse on a few other forums in the past and maybe it's just because I'm not a member but there seems to be more critisism than good quality advice. Again, not from everyone but THL members and mods appear more approachable for newbies in my humble opinion??

One forum i am a member of with nearly 1000 post ,i still don't fit in  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1