Silencer for bsa ultra se .25

26 minutes ago, philpot said:

I had one on a .22 version but swapped it for an HW mod which was much better.

Phil

Cheers,. Quite a lot of people prefer the hw silencer, I,ll see if they do a.25 version, I have the hw silencer on my hw100 in .177 pretty quiet

Twink or a marksman both deadly silent

and iv had the hw mod on and the twink and marksman beats it hands down

VC silencers are good as well but not in the same league as the other two .

iv had them on both the ultra and the scorpion

atvbmac:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ccccc5 (2).JPG

GEDC1233.JPG

scorp (5).JPG

scorp (6).JPG

scorp (3).JPG

• Like 1

I tried the VC silencer on a .177 a while back. I think it may have been an HW100.

It made a chirping sound every time I fired that eventually got on my nerves. I've never tried one on a .25 though.

In my opinion, you can't beat the silencers from A&M - they're not the cheapest but, my Marksman is quieter on my HW100 than a Weihrauch, BSA VC, Swift modular and Hogan Decimeter.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mark williams said:

If you can shoot well enough you`ll never need a silencer.

Only saying  :whistling:

Very true mark, but the neighbours aren't too happy when practising my standing shots in the garden without one. ☺ 

7 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Very true mark, but the neighbours aren't too happy when practising my standing shots in the garden without one. ☺ 

Only now do you mention neighbours and your garden Phil ?

Good luck anyway. :good:

• Like 1

Have a word with Carl at airtech ,he will make a shroud including a silencer with in and about £70

I have marksman ,twink , JB ,BSA  HW mods and shroud /silencer from carl it's very quiet   .,i have that on my ultra 

Out of all the other mods HW is on par with the rest and cheaper

Even the same make and model of gun can sound different with the same silencer on and depends where you stand ,especially with a wind blowing . 

If you have a wind blowing say from the left and you stand on the right then it will sound louder ,but stand on the left it will be quieter .

Trouble with Marksman and twink  they are big and like i said on my guns no quieter 

9 hours ago, villaman said:

Have a word with Carl at airtech ,he will make a shroud including a silencer with in and about £70

I have marksman ,twink , JB ,BSA  HW mods and shroud /silencer from carl it's very quiet   .,i have that on my ultra 

Out of all the other mods HW is on par with the rest and cheaper

Even the same make and model of gun can sound different with the same silencer on and depends where you stand ,especially with a wind blowing . 

If you have a wind blowing say from the left and you stand on the right then it will sound louder ,but stand on the left it will be quieter .

Trouble with Marksman and twink  they are big and like i said on my guns no quieter 

All i know is there quieter than a hw no matter where you stand

and thats fitted to all three rifles in the pics

But in saying that the hw is quieter on the hw100 than the twink or marksman

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: