jok

Double bow back ferret box

I have one of above ready to go.  Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks. Jok.  

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Eh up pal. I actually make lots of things wooden. This and my poachers box have been really popular so kind of stuck with this type of construction. They are very lightweight and easy to carry and use.  There obviously is a reason for the 'posh' look in as much as I like to make nice things which are totally functional. Have a look at Sir Blessed on here, from Australia, who is using one as we speak. Jok.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 08:21, jok said:

Eh up pal. I actually make lots of things wooden. This and my poachers box have been really popular so kind of stuck with this type of construction. They are very lightweight and easy to carry and use.  There obviously is a reason for the 'posh' look in as much as I like to make nice things which are totally functional. Have a look at Sir Blessed on here, from Australia, who is using one as we speak. Jok.

Highly recommend this box, mine gets used 3-4 days a week, rolls round the back of the 4x4 ute with the dogs no problems Jok. Great box perfect

Link to my you tube can see the belting they take -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCet7Vy9obEw8IQK4ZcOcJ5A?view_as=public

Does look a nice well made box I know where to come now when our one's finally give up the ghost

Real smart box...are these made out of fibreglass?