Francie

Who needs a bellman lol

My bitch today marking sett out in field, six foot down,no need for bellman lol

Ah feck cant load this vid up, she has just recently started doing this, it surprised me today, it was six foot deep an the bitch was standing out in field excatly were the bellman said they were, over the moon with this bitch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've seen lurchers do it a few times. Scratching at the floor where they can hear the dog working away. It sure is impressive.

Edited to add- Never when the terrier is 6 foot deep though. That is IMPRESSIVE Francie.:victory:

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 1

I had lurcher done very same back when it was the old ferret box we used and if it wasn't working right around a electric fence she was handy to have ha

19 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I've seen lurchers do it a few times. Scratching at the floor where they can hear the dog working away. It sure is impressive.

Edited to add- Never when the terrier is 6 foot deep though. That is IMPRESSIVE Francie.:victory:

Yeah it is mate, this bitch does it all, i could send it to someone on wattsapp an they could put it up😊

My old lurcher bitch only used to mark badger setts, dead handy for legal terrier work, if she didn't mark, it was a fox :D

Cheers, D.

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My old lurcher bitch only used to mark badger setts, dead handy for legal terrier work, if she didn't mark, it was a fox :D

Cheers, D.

Lol excellent

Good thread thus .Some don' like a lurcher around a dig but we always had one ,past tense .Get that vid up Francie .

My old mate had a saluki/greyhound that would always mark his black dog to ground, they were kennelled together and seemed to have a close bond, she was always spot on with her mark we came to rely on her at times but she never marked other terriers only him, WM

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Good thread thus .Some don' like a lurcher around a dig but we always had one ,past tense .Get that vid up Francie .

X2

I cant upload it, if i could wattapp them to someone they could put it up cause i cant lol

My old bitch use to do it ! Before we had bellmenand using a knock box I was digging by a fence she was scratching out in the field she was right ! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Francie said:

I cant upload it, if i could wattapp them to someone they could put it up cause i cant lol

Get the same problem myself Francie so frustrating and annoying 😡

• Like 1

Id a greyhound bitch once that would do it,only thing she was good at.shed follow the track but take a shortcut accross the infield to try and nail it,was very honest behind the real thing but not clonmel material.