Michael Mcintyre.

Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Was that this morning??

To be fair let this Russell pup empty itself before bed, get up around 5:30 am, open his crate he goes straight outside and does his bisness, 9 weeks old, quickest pup I've had to house train ? atb

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

To be fair let this Russell pup empty itself before bed, get up around 5:30 am, open his crate he goes straight outside and does his bisness, 9 weeks old, quickest pup I've had to house train ? atb

The stepsons Russell was really easy as well and now he is an adult goes from 9 pm to  about 7 am ,where as the doodle needs to go out at 10-11pm and again at 6 am ?

• Like 1

Was watching Jim Davidson on YouTube. Some up their own arse interviewer asked if he would apologise for his Chalky White character. He said he would when the BB C apologised for The Black and White Minstrel show..  Good answer. Was there ever a black person offended by Chalky White? Or The Black and White Minstrel Show? I  think all that offence was invented by the office of political correctness B B C. Or is Wilf beginning to influence me?