Michael Mcintyre.

Just read he's the highest grossing comedian in the world. WTF ?? :help:

He doesn't make me laugh, he irritates me,:fool:. Hysterical big girl's blouse. I imagine there are more laughs on Eastenders. Never watched that in my life either. What a misery fest judging by the excerpts. 

Bah, humbug. Soon be f***ing Xmas too.

• Like 2

Frankie is the man. Strange thing is I know a few guys who are as witty and observational as him. He doesn't say anything different from what a lot of working class Scots guys say in the pub. Really funny guy. And he pays his taxes in full! He says if I'm raking it in I can afford to pay my f****n taxes. Unlike that other deeply unfunny count Jimmy Carr.

Edited by jukel123

All the left wing comedians like Stewart lee and Boyle don’t like him because he’s not polical and he’s posh . He talks about very middle of the road stuff, material that doesn’t offend which is why he’s so popular . Same as mrs browns boys it’s shite but it’s one of the most watched tv shows . As it happens he’s very good at what he does 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Frankie is the man. Strange thing is I know a few guys who are as witty and observational as him. He doesn't say anything different from what a lot of working class Scots guys say in the pub. Really funny guy. And he pays his taxes in full! He says if I'm raking it in I can afford to pay my f****n taxes. Unlike that other deeply unfunny count Jimmy Carr.

Difference is he's not working class.Cant stand the lefty Pratt.