Big cats UK - the aftermath

In loving the big cat discussions on here.  And with what looks like lynx reintroduction becoming a thing soon im interested what people think would be the end game with them 

Hypothetically speaking if what @Greyman has been saying is true , and that in a year or two him and others like him can categorically say that there is big cats in the wild In the UK where do we go from there ? 

Sadly mate the escaped Lynx in Wales is being blamed for sheep attacks which are unproven but the NSA are using it as an argument to holt the Lynx release,  in answer to your question it would be nice if we   study and monitor them more openly but just carry on as we are it,s still a tiny population and will be years before they are more than a rarity, I,d also love to see all the stuff they have been sitting on for years but that's more for me, so I can have my told you so moment  

I hope it is proven coz im certain ive seen two sightings now last one a couple weeks ago about 3 miles from where i first saw one many years ago so i would doubt its the same one?  Also i hope Greyman gets his pic or vid first so he can have his well deserved “Smug Moment” ??   Atb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1