Holy crap how will we make up the shortfall?

The situation is real simple, they are our main trade partners and we are one of their main sources of EU revenue. They're the priorities for each side respectively. We could cut a simple deal where we continue to pay every pound we do now for our current level of free access to their market but they won't have it because of their ideology regarding the four freedoms and to a lesser extent who's court has supremacy etc.

As far as I can see, and what I suspected and said well before the referendum, it's a no goer! Loads of folks reckoned the EU would roll over for us "they won't want to loose our money!" but I saw that as probably bollocks right from the start and still do. This is going to get worse before it gets better so for fucks sake lets just get on with it! It's clear that bridge needs burning or we'll never build new ones for worrying if it can be mended up.

• Like 1

f**k the germans and the french, closed borders or we're out, Merkel wanted migrants, now she can feed them, and if france wants to come the big'un, then we have other ports other than Dover.  We are building houses on food growing land that we need to feed our people, what happens when we have to go cap in hand to buy food from the EU when we can no longer feed our selves, will it be free?   I think not.  The only good thing about losing this battle, is I won't be here to see the results in the future, shame my kids and grand children will.

If they never attempted to become a superstate using stealth tactics  it would never have come to this, we have been trading in the common market for 40 years, the problems began when people saw the European police force, European army and the unelected government  slowly stealing everyone,s individual identity,  seems they are now slowly waking up to the fact we have poured far more into this massive social experiment than we have ever taken out and they are fecked without us 

• Like 4

A game only works if you play it.  It is that simple.  Money is being made somewhere in all of this.  And that is the name of the came.  Pull out of the EU tomorrow and the world will not stop.  If one thinks that the German Economy is strong then one does not know how things really work.  If one says 2+2= 5   Then it is 5

All the very best