Couldn’t resist

9 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Nice one bud. I took my lot out last nite for 3 hours & didnt even see a pair of eyes!!!Atb

Bloody nightmare that fella ? tbo the farm is also a touring caravan site that’s only just closed , been up all year round but all the cent keeps them crawling in shadows and sneaking about trying not to wake any one is torture . went out at 10 back home for one then work at five Our blade wouldn’t get in the car didn’t want to go home lol

Mhopton. Tbh bud its bloody dissheartening not had a run last 6/7 times ive been out ☹️ Getting to the point where dogs giving up looking down the beam!! It didnt look to bad at end of summer then suddenly all vanished?? Not even seeing scratchings or rabbit shit in the daytime when mooching/walking dogs. Atb bud

I went out on my permission other day ferreting I was doing a burrys that normally hold a few that had all the signs a bunny was at home but the little ferrets were saying there's nothing in there mate try again I don't really hammer it either I don't touch parts of the farm so the bunnies can breed through summer and spring and hopefully spread about abit 

35 minutes ago, Penda said:

I went out on my permission other day ferreting I was doing a burrys that normally hold a few that had all the signs a bunny was at home but the little ferrets were saying there's nothing in there mate try again I don't really hammer it either I don't touch parts of the farm so the bunnies can breed through summer and spring and hopefully spread about abit 

Could it not be that someone’s beat you to it?

On 09/11/2017 at 23:15, Dinosaurs said:

Mhopton. Tbh bud its bloody dissheartening not had a run last 6/7 times ive been out ☹️ Getting to the point where dogs giving up looking down the beam!! It didnt look to bad at end of summer then suddenly all vanished?? Not even seeing scratchings or rabbit shit in the daytime when mooching/walking dogs. Atb bud

same here,must of walked 200acres  normally loads of runs,but only saw a few,caught 1 rabbit.getting pissed right off now.i reckon that rhd,or whatever it is has killed the fookin lot

What puzzles me is if all the rabbits are dying off dew to the new man made killers like mixie and Rhd were are the dead rabbits then yes there is plenty of raptors and foxes but they wouldn’t or couldn’t clear that many off the floor surly atvb mark