LYNX OR NOT??

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

You surprise me as one of my best sources of info are shooters, I,ve just returned from an estate were a guy culling deer claims to have seen one twice in the last few weeks, he,s an ex military guy that now does pest control, not a fantasist or looney  a normal bloke going about his business, I,ve just put four cameras up in the area so maybe we might get lucky, tortworth house is in your neck I believe and a guy shooting deer up there told me he had one  walk right through his scope when he was watching deer, have had four this year reported to me by marksmen/pest controllers, all just normal blokes going about there business and wanting to tell someone what they encountered  without being treated like looney,s, have you never met a single person that you trust that claims to have seen one?  

Theres was  whispers years ago  and I used to attend any livestock killings but all i saw was dog  damage  and sure  enough two large dogs were shot ,thought left behind by travellers .

The trouble with the whole thing is that as soon as you mention big cat ,suddenly there are sightings .The human mind subconsiously wants to be part of any secret goings on and will look to find evidence where none exists .

I don' want maybes ,what ifs or perhaps ,all I want is a cat alive or dead thats' been living in the wild in Britain .Not too much to ask is it .We've got pictures of the moon ffs .

Get yourself in order mate because you' losing face fast on here 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Theres was  whispers years ago  and I used to attend any livestock killings but all i saw was dog  damage  and sure  enough two large dogs were shot ,thought left behind by travellers .

The trouble with the whole thing is that as soon as you mention big cat ,suddenly there are sightings .The human mind subconsiously wants to be part of any secret goings on and will look to find evidence where none exists .

I don' want maybes ,what ifs or perhaps ,all I want is a cat alive or dead thats' been living in the wild in Britain .Not too much to ask is it .We've got pictures of the moon ffs .

He'll bounce back, you should know that mate  :laugh:

9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive comes out in full view of everyone and is,nt very good at hiding  but thanks again 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4