Brook end vets

No idea mate, I’m not usually there in the summer if you know what I mean.

only down the road from me, I’ll try to find out what’s happening. Have you had any joy on the phone?

he does a lot of work for the greyhound trust so they might know what’s going on, failing that Mrs jones’ at jct 9 where he used to work might know.

cheers, matt

1 minute ago, zx12edge said:

I thought somthing serious had gone down . Was a good bloke helped me out no end ,knocked the wind out of my sails. Thank for the reply matt

Be hard to find a fella with his knowledge of running dogs and outlook and understanding of working dogs!

Just now, mattyg said:

Be hard to find a fella with his knowledge of running dogs and outlook and understanding of working dogs!

Your right there. ain,t many vets i trust. Feel sorry for his family another one of the good guys gone. 

It’s the running dog kind of injuries that can be dismissed by other vets that he was very good at dealing with.....not the most high tech of places but he knew his stuff.

he was also very good with terrier boys aswell.

Without him a few of my dogs would have been retired long before they did. I had a lot of respect for him .My beardie cross hated him, it used to make us laugh when he had to look in his mouth. Him and his wife stood about 6 ft away with a flash light while i held is mouth open.