DEERHOUND DOG AND BITCH

Right,theres a chap my mate knows ,that has been caught drink driving,and hes in court soon,his car is gone ,he has 2 dogs,a bitch 9 months old and a dog 2 years old..the bitch is a pure deerhound,..the dog a 1st x,..the bitch has not been started due to her age,the dog has taken fox and rabbits,..they now need to be rehomed as theres no way he can get about without his wheels to work the dogs,,so if anyone is interested in buying these dogs drop me a line and i will put you in contact with the relative folk ,their Doxhope bred and from genuine working lines,,,

Edited by jigsaw

On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, jigsaw said:

Right,theres a chap my mate knows ,that has been caught drink driving,and hes in court soon,his car is gone ,he has 2 dogs,a bitch 9 months old and a dog 2 years old..the bitch is a pure deerhound,..the dog a 1st x,..the bitch has not been started due to her age,the dog has taken fox and rabbits,..they now need to be rehomed as theres no way he can get about without his wheels to work the dogs,,so if anyone is interested in buying these dogs drop me a line and i will put you in contact with the relative folk ,their Doxhope bred and from genuine working lines,,,

hi Jigsaw can u send me few pic,s of the dogs,sorry to here this its hard not getting the work into them.

• Like 1
On 11/8/2017 at 17:31, jigsaw said:

and one enquiry  from over 240 views,,,im bemused,they are proper bred animals off of hunted parents ,,thought theyd be snapped up lol

Sent you a pm mate

• Like 1

I made a genuine inquiry about these dogs and was given the number of a guy called BOB, a few simple questions determined he knew as much about Deerhound as I do about flying the space shuttle, he said he was selling the dogs for his BOSS but he didn't have the dogs, I asked could he send a good picture of the bitch and her registration cert, he said his Boss couldn't send a good pic as he had a bad phone ,so presumably his Boss can pay his wages every week but he can't buy a decent phone, never heard as much cock & bull in 40 yrs in dogs.

1 hour ago, Sean Hartigan said:

I made a genuine inquiry about these dogs and was given the number of a guy called BOB, a few simple questions determined he knew as much about Deerhound as I do about flying the space shuttle, he said he was selling the dogs for his BOSS but he didn't have the dogs, I asked could he send a good picture of the bitch and her registration cert, he said his Boss couldn't send a good pic as he had a bad phone ,so presumably his Boss can pay his wages every week but he can't buy a decent phone, never heard as much cock & bull in 40 yrs in dogs.

you made no effort to be patient and listen to the situation you ignorant f**k and when i rang you earlier you fukin hung up again,so i will spell it out for anyone interested,,these 2 dogs were bred by 2 seperate men ,one you know very well who refused you the service of his dog ,the other is a good mate of mine ,and whose dogs ive seen hunt many a year,the dogs are owned by my mates boss who doesnt mix with hunting folk and isnt to say the least that sociable,i wouldnt vouch for ANY dog unless i know for a FACT their off good stock.and these are off good stock..you started with this ignorant rude smart ass barating manner and if you were any way respectful and calm all would have been explained to you..i have in the past helped out folk with good honest well tested dogs and folk that are straight...ask Wilf, Hounddog 3,Rebel, I sent a terrier to america to a chap for free ffs,and a few more on here that I cant remember..i dont sell deal dogs or mix with many...i come on with the oppertunity for someone to buy in a very good line of deerhounds and i end up dealing with shite...i will think twice about it again...your a good man to drop names too,,what difference is it what his name is,,,that bit could have been left out ,,,says it all about you,,   and then you come on here to blatther a load of shit as well..you were slow enough to talk on the phone earlier..

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

im not going to get into a war of words over a f****n pair of dogs that arent even mine ,lol so any more shit i pull the info on it and that'll be that..any info wanted pm me...

Edited by jigsaw
1 hour ago, Sean Hartigan said:

Sound to me like you have more interest in the paper work than the ground work......fair enough but there plenty of places you can buy that rather than look for it on the cheap if that’s your bag.

Jigsaw was right with me that’s all I know.

• Like 1