socks

Quick video of the pup

4 hours ago, gwalchmai4110 said:

a couple of crap ones mate...

IMG_20171108_103535.JPG

IMG_20171108_103411.JPG

IMG_20171108_103208.JPG

Nice pup mate she is stockier than mine ... mine is quite racy with a saluki look about her ......

5 minutes ago, socks said:

You guys know where I was do you ??? There are a few on here that will know that area ... it's an army range impact area under that grass the ground is all shale ... it's covered in hidden mortar holes and strewn with concrete and shrapnel ... if you think it's an easy place to run Dave come on down next month ......

The picture certainly don't do it justice then 

If its the place im thinking of ive done small amounts around it alot of hidden dangers aswell as the chalk and flint credit to any dog doing alot on there 👍🏻

where is it the plains? You yaself should know there is real rough parts all over country,all this thickest hedge an the roughest  ground shite is as bad if not worse than oohhh come an look at how many big bad wabbits I caught :rofl: an nearly as bad as the fool who thought he was too cool to count em so weighed em:rofl:  an that ladies is why I won’t even dream a sharing a day out or especially an end of night pic on here as there’s always a dcik measuring contest involved:cray::laugh:

It seems a good little run fa pup and went well I would not get to negative they all ain't fa catching ,pup will learn ta run the land with experience rough ground needs to be covered in a different style a running and the breeding should show itself.nice pup .atb bunnys.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

where is it the plains? You yaself should know there is real rough parts all over country,all this thickest hedge an the roughest  ground shite is as bad if not worse than oohhh come an look at how many big bad wabbits I caught :rofl: an nearly as bad as the fool who thought he was too cool to count em so weighed em:rofl:  an that ladies is why I won’t even dream a sharing a day out or especially an end of night pic on here as there’s always a dcik measuring contest involved:cray::laugh:

You would definitely lose in a dick measuring contest. My post about Trevs hedge was tongue in cheek hence the lol at the end of it the same as the rabbit pulling the pup along ... Ian must have deleted the humour when he upgraded the site ......

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

It seems a good little run fa pup and went well I would not get to negative they all ain't fa catching ,pup will learn ta run the land with experience rough ground needs to be covered in a different style a running and the breeding should show itself.nice pup .atb bunnys.

lol I'm not negative bill that's why I put the video up ... I'm happy to show the failures as well as the catches ... even at just over seven months of age she catches more than she misses but even if she wasn't at this age it wouldn't bother me 👍👍👍

41 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

This might be a we tad rough FB_IMG_1509902186292.thumb.jpg.9787fd8ce39556d40bb3e46faedaaefe.jpg

See this animal experience he waiting fa a little break in the trash then he gonna put a burst inbang coney taken lol atb bunnys

I don’t just mean these recent threads ken or just you an trev, site been like it for years now, an always will be, like iv said that why I don’t post any trips out anymore unless kids are with me an even they are same now an don’t like rn end of day pic haha

an aye your prob right, my dcik is only couple inches....

couple inches off the floor:laugh::rofl:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, socks said:

You may well have been there in your army career at some stage .......

If it's where I think it his I ran long ears on there back preban daytime s.p.  Atb bunnys

Personally I like to see peoples pictures of there days out even videos think that's what makes these sites 

I’m with Northern on this even tho i get quite envious of the ammount of rabts sometimes as very very scarce on my perms. I got a 7 1/2 month old pup not even seen a rabbit yet! So fair play & hope people keep posting vids etc. Pup looks well Ken 👍. Atb

The Plains in Wiltshire is a really awkward place to play, 'bolt and chase' games...:yes:

Tried it when I first put a ferret to ground there, I quickly decided to throw a few nets down...:laugh:

Also,.I reckon the place is a queer old area for the smaller types of running dog,..the terrain just doesn't seem to favor them.

Obviously not as rocky as some other places, but plenty bad enough. ....I used to like having a wander across the vast area, but not been on for several years.

This may give a better idea of the terrain ... oh and it's not Salisbury plain lol ......

That's not what I call rough ,crock tips and ground with shale and Flint harder going on the feet,a clever  runner will last longer running per old concrete bunkers with steel and glass strewn areas ,fear not where thrust tread socks make sure the animal wears good boots with a running brain ta match .kep at it and don't forget ya altbergs . Lol  ministry ground ain't that rough .atb bunnys