borro and sunderland derby

Look at how many manager sunderland have had in the last 4 years , can't be the manager just a shit club !!

Robbie Stockdale 03 Nov, 2017 Present
Simon Grayson 29 Jun, 2017 03 Nov, 2017
David Moyes 23 Jul, 2016 22 May, 2017
Sam Allardyce 09 Oct, 2015 23 Jul, 2016
Dick Advocaat 17 Mar, 2015 04 Oct, 2015
Gus Poyet 08 Oct, 2013 16 Mar, 2015
Kevin Ball 23 Sep, 2013 08 Oct, 2013
Paolo Di Canio 31 Mar, 2013 23 Sep, 2013
Martin O'Neill 06 Dec, 2011 30 Mar, 2013

Sunderland's biggest downfall are succession poor  owners and delusional unrealistic fans , harking back to greater days, 1973 and all that etc etc, problem is that was then and this is the now, likesay I do feel for said fans we all get raped when it comes to supporting our teams but when they fail to produce again and again its time for a reality check, Ive always supported Boro, and yea I guess once over I thought we where a sleeping giant in the making, looked that way for few  weeks pre season some years, but the reality is neither Sunderland Newcastle nor Boro are top flight teams, they 'may' well have been in the past, but not in the last twenty years, nnone are consistent performers in the top fight, Newcastle are the biggest and best supported, sunderand the most hardcore fanatics and boro the most realistic fans , the reality is that Boro will never be bigger than sunderland, nor will sunderland ever be bigger than Newcastle, don't matter who won what its just the way it is and always will be

• Like 1