Mass shooting in texas

Children among the dead ffs

Seems all to easy for a nutter to get these sort of arms

A hand gun or shot gun would have been bad but would of been overpowered I would imagine.

But machine guns, they belong in the hands of soldiers not Joe public imo

Rip

• Like 1
1 hour ago, walshie said:

At least 27 confirmed dead so far. Shocking. 

Terrible and a tragic waste of life, but not 'shocking'.., not in the slightest. That would imply an element of surprise that this has happened.

RIP the victims.

6 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Terrible and a tragic waste of life, but not 'shocking'.., not in the slightest. That would imply an element of surprise that this has happened.

RIP the victims.

I have to agree, we've come too far down the line for me to find these things shocking anymore. Sad but true....

Been happening over there for decades and will continue to sadly.

Seems guns and there second ammendment mean more than the lifes of there fellow citizens. 

But i will leave it at that as this topic has been debated over and over again and im pretty sure we all know each others opinions.  

All is left to say is RIP again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A local resident with a rifle fired at the suspect as he left the church. The gunman dropped his Ruger assault weapon and fled in his vehicle, said Freeman Martin, regional director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

A man told San Antonio television station KSAT he was driving near the church when the resident who had opened fire on the gunman approached his truck and urged him to give chase.

“He said that we had to get him (the gunman), and so that’s what I did,” Johnnie Langendorff, the driver of the truck, told KSAT. He added they reached speeds of 95 miles (153 km/h) per hour during the chase, while he was on the phone with emergency dispatchers.

Soon afterward, the suspect crashed the vehicle near the border of a neighbouring county and was found dead inside with a cache of weapons. It was not immediately clear if he killed himself or was hit when the resident fired at him outside the church, authorities said.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-texas-shooting/gunman-kills-26-in-rural-texas-church-during-sunday-service-idUKKBN1D510H