God Save the Queen.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She doesn't manage her money others invest it for her?  Same as anyone else would do if they had a fortune. Im sure if there is any wrong doing she will intervene. Good to see the republican

Ffs, Panorama says £10,000000 of her majesty's money ended up in an offshore tax haven. Some of it was invested in 'Brighthouse' the notorious high street shop which has often been criticised for expl

Left wing pricks like the BBC and the Gaurdian would do better investigating the effect of massive rises in business rates on small business owners.....some poor fuckers are now just working for the g

And what exactly are the wonderful government going to do with any extra money ?

All this “well if I have to pay they should pay”........well, not if you can afford decent tax lawyers and accountants so bully for you and good for them.

f**k me, if some people had AIDS they would want every poor c**t to have AIDS !

Petty jealousy and spite, if you are happy to weigh in and get f****d in the arse good for you.....if someone with the beneifit of wealth or brains can save a few quid and get slightly less f****d then good for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

And what exactly are the wonderful government going to do with any extra money ?

All this “well if I have to pay they should pay”........well, not if you can afford decent tax lawyers and accountants so bully for you and good for them.

f**k me, if some people had AIDS they would want every poor c**t to have AIDS !

Petty jealousy and spite, if you are happy to weigh in and get f****d in the arse good for you.....if someone with the beneifit of wealth or brains can save a few quid and get slightly less f****d then good for them.

11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

But we all get f****d in the arse if the corporates and the super rich wheedle out of paying tax. If you earn in one country you need to pay tax in that country. Transferring the address of your company to a different country is legal but not acceptable to your average Joe. It's simply a scam. I cannot,for the life of me understand how you can defend the cynicism of the super rich.It's not about jealousy it's about fairness.

Edited by jukel123

Exactly, change the tax rules globally. Put sanctions on those countries which won't comply.Probably America would be the first to refuse. The corporates and the super rich make up their own rules by bribing or pressurising individual countries to follow their bidding.

Fairness?........fair to who?

will anybody feel the benefit if the government get their grubby hands on another 5 or 10 million.........you know and I know they won’t, it won’t make one penny difference to anyone’s life except the people getting their money taken off them of course.

fairness!!.......f**k me pal, I rate you a bit more clever than that.

what the f**k is fair about people working more than half their life to see the fruits of that labour pissed down the drain.

People are paying in more than ever and the world is down the bloody toilet......what picture are you watching because I don’t think we are on the same channel .......what part of any of it are they getting right with all this money at their disposal? 

Please tell me you didn’t buy that bullshit about the poor Greeks all being tax dodging, lazy c**ts?.......if only they had gone to work from dawn to dusk and handed it all over to the government it would all be OK?

Its like saying if you give a junkie a lot more heroin all their problems will go away! 

Fair?........I suppose it will be moral next?

• Like 1

Wilf you are usually coherent and often entertaining. Sometimes we even agree. But any talk of tax or blacks and you become apoplectic and incoherent. You say our tellies are on different channels. I say your screen is suffering major interference. I've been clear, the rich should pay tax. Tax avoidance, tax evasion it's just weasel words. They should pay tax. If they earn in this country or in the queen's case have money 'donated' to them in this country, they need to pay tax in this country.  You say it's just jealousy on my part. OK let's run with that. I've paid tax all my life. They should as well. I call that fair. It's been said that only two things are certain in life: death and taxes. I am afraid that is true.

Please explain to me this vision you have of a world where nobody pays tax and nobody votes. I genuinely don't understand how that will work mate.

Edited by jukel123

The queen isnt donated money lol

She gets money from the state which is due to her. She also takes a fraction of what she is really entitled to. It was a deal struck by King George on royal lands.

In fact the state makes about 140million off the royals.she also voluntary pays tax she doesn't need to pay anything. 

If the state didnt give her money she would just take all the revenue from the crown estate and our taxes would go up. 

Seriously watch this vid it explains it. I asked if someone would post it as i cant for some reason, but no one did ?

"The true cost of the royal family explained "

its a 3 min vid i think 

• Like 1