God Save the Queen.

Ffs, Panorama says £10,000000 of her majesty's money ended up in an offshore tax haven. Some of it was invested in 'Brighthouse' the notorious high street shop which has often been criticised for exploiting the poor with sharp sales practices and exorbitantly high interest rates.:bad:

Also says Lord Ashcroft, who has given £10,000000 to the tories, has broken rules on offshore tax havens and therefore owes millions in tax. 

Social security fraud is often punishable by jail. Tax avoidance is greeted with a shrug of the shoulders. If the trillions of pounds salted away in offshore accounts were properly taxed, we might have a decent health service, and no food banks etc. Yes I know, I'm a rabid left wing eejut:thumbs: and there will be plenty on here defending the status quo, now where's that coat of mine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She doesn't manage her money others invest it for her?  Same as anyone else would do if they had a fortune. Im sure if there is any wrong doing she will intervene. Good to see the republican

Ffs, Panorama says £10,000000 of her majesty's money ended up in an offshore tax haven. Some of it was invested in 'Brighthouse' the notorious high street shop which has often been criticised for expl

Left wing pricks like the BBC and the Gaurdian would do better investigating the effect of massive rises in business rates on small business owners.....some poor fuckers are now just working for the g

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Ffs, Panorama says £10,000000 of her majesty's money ended up in an offshore tax haven. Some of it was invested in 'Brighthouse' the notorious high street shop which has often been criticised for exploiting the poor with sharp sales practices and exorbitantly high interest rates.:bad:

Also says Lord Ashcroft, who has given £10,000000 to the tories, has broken rules on offshore tax havens and therefore owes millions in tax. 

Social security fraud is often punishable by jail. Tax avoidance is greeted with a shrug of the shoulders. If the trillions of pounds salted away in offshore accounts were properly taxed, we might have a decent health service, and no food banks etc. Yes I know, I'm a rabid left wing eejut:thumbs: and there will be plenty on here defending the status quo, now where's that coat of mine.

Love it! Even she knows how f*cked the government's taxes are! :laugh:

You can't make it up!!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

If the trillions of pounds salted away in offshore accounts were properly taxed, we might have a decent health service, and no food banks etc.

:laugh: good one!

I can't knock you on the rest because I don't know the facts.

1 minute ago, walshie said:

That's terrible!

She should have put at least £25 million there for maximum results. 

Ha ha nice one.:tongue2: She probably has got more of the money we kindly donated to her via our taxes salted away elsewhere. This is just one leak. And here's naive me thinking she might just have the good grace to pay tax on her 'earnings'. What a wicked woman. What a dysfunctional family.

She doesn't manage her money others invest it for her?  Same as anyone else would do if they had a fortune.

Im sure if there is any wrong doing she will intervene.

Good to see the republicans jumping on this. You must have have creamed you're drawers at this revelation 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

She doesn't manage her money others invest it for her?  Same as anyone else would do if they had a fortune.

Good to see the republicans jumping on this. You must have have creamed you're drawers at this revelation 

Yes and Celtic just beat all records in remaining unbeaten for 63 ?64/ games? .:toast::tongue2:.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Ha ha nice one.:tongue2: She probably has got more of the money we kindly donated to her via our taxes salted away elsewhere. This is just one leak. And here's naive me thinking she might just have the good grace to pay tax on her 'earnings'. What a wicked woman. What a dysfunctional family.

I seen her slipping the shopacheck bloke a fat envelope  :blink:

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yeah they're normally quick to stop any misuse of money! Haha....