Justice for jihadis?

Yes really,a panel are currently debating allowing IS jihadi fighters back to the UK unpunished,give them counselling (some of them are already here in the UK) and use them to deradicalise Islamic youth in british mosques,the debate is on SKY news at the moment,you couldn't make it up,two of the panel are an aussie human rights lawyer and moazzam "no smoke without fire" Begg,MP rory "kill them all" stewart is noticeable only by his absence,wish he had been invited :rofl:

32 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It will be another issue for the loony left wing traitors to get all high and mighty for and another cause that distances them from any sane thinking person.

I am perfectly sane. Just cos they've got brown skin, no need to judge them without trial. Some of them will come back and make a positive contribution to british life....

Not really, I was bored.:rofl: Let em rot wherever they ended up. They've given up their citizenship, sorry lads no entrance. Stay in the caliphate.:acute:

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So these isis fighters are allowed back in, madness, benifits an all, this has to be the most diabolical scheme to date, i dont think its acceidental that there letting them bsck in.

Theres a lad from creggan derry, csme back from fighting with the kurds i think against isis, an he got scooped an hes getting done.

Who the fook is advocating this, is it mps?

Could someone tell me thi, how come these isis fighters are not been arrested an charged for being part of a proscribed terror group????

Look at those soldiers that were done a while back for being a part of that group, the name leaves me now, but sweet f**k whats going on?

Maybe @BGD can shed some light on it?