IS IT ME

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OR IS NO ONE HARDLY POSTING ANY THING SINCE THE NEW LOOK CAME ON ? I DID NOT LIKE IT AT FIRST BUT NOW IM USED TO IT AND I LIKE IT NOW AND ITS A HELL OF A LOT EASIER TO LOAD PICS NOW . N

Looks like one of Marks drawings 

It is because the weather is turning colder and the Rabbit have stopped breeding  , so its time for the Puff Guns to be put away till late Spring .                                           

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, micky said:

It is because the weather is turning colder and the Rabbit have stopped breeding  , so its time for the Puff Guns to be put away till late Spring .                                           

But i dont put my guns away im lucky enough to have a good few perms to shoot on over the winter months

FROST SNOW RAIN DOSE NOT BOTHER ME IM OUT IN ALL WEATHERS LOL

PUFF GUN LOL:laugh: BET YOU WOULD NOT STAND IN FRONT OF ONE OF MINE :whistling:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

7 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

But i dont put my guns away im lucky enough to have a good few perms to shoot on over the winter months

Don't you start that "like" nonsense too. Grrr.

43 minutes ago, micky said:

Aye Micky?  :no:

The colder months are the times a true air gun hunter learns his/ her trade.

Nearly 50 years of air gun hunting with sub 12 rifles and " I never stop learning", especially in the colder months. :thumbs:

20 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

There's no such thing as bad weather..........just inappropriate clothing !

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Aye Micky?  :no:

The colder months are the times a true air gun hunter learns his/ her trade.

Nearly 50 years of air gun hunting with sub 12 rifles and " I never stop learning", especially in the colder months. :thumbs:

What have you learnt ?

I like this time of year for hunting - there's less leaves on the trees and, the grass and stinging nettles die back a bit.

I seem to do best on the rabbits when the nights are cold and a little misty.

Summer is good but, Autumn/Winter is my favourite time to be out :thumbs:

• Like 3

Its still like summer here the covers waist deep , had a frost the last couple of nights so maybe that will shift some of it and hopefully its been cold enough to stop the rabbits breeding we will see in about another month