A little trip to york

Didn't

1 hour ago, socks said:

I will film the little 7 month old pup in the nasty thick hedge for you ...... 

Didn't know you only had a 7 month old pup, I wonder how long this one will last before you feck it up and pass it on like the last one and when did this thick hedge turn into a nasty one lol, like I've told you before grow man.

Edited by Trev70
52 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Didn't

Didn't know you only had a 7 month old pup, I wonder how long this one will last before you feck it up and pass it on like the last one and when did this thick hedge turn into a nasty one lol, like I've told you before grow man.

lol I've not fukced a dog up since I was 18 ... nothing at all wrong with cloud just wasn't suited to working everyday ... if you work your dogs hard enough you find their limitations ......

28 minutes ago, socks said:

lol I've not fukced a dog up since I was 18 ... nothing at all wrong with cloud just wasn't suited to working everyday ... if you work your dogs hard enough you find their limitations ......

Working a dog ever day, I can't be the only one that think's that you talk sh#t lol.

Edited by Trev70
  • Haha 1