first time out

had a few hours out today with landylover [lee] and his son jenson who 9 yrs old and what a nice lad wants to get out ferreting but had no were to go just a bit of waste land with just a few rabbits done a few trips out with is dad and got 1 young rabbit, so he 's pm in the new members bit so thought i would invite them over for a few hours on a garden that i needed to get done  a bit of a wet start but all was keen  abit of a slow start he's ferrets not to keen but they got better as the day got going got 5 in the end all nice rabbits which he's going to make a stew and rabbit sandwich for school monday lost a few bolters  but going to meet up again in a few weeks for a longer day out and better total hopefully  forgot to say had a go at dispatching the rabbits keen learner gave him a few bits to take home both welcome back anytime     

• Like 1

Thank you very much p***y boy really appreciate you taking the time for me and Jensen .He really enjoyed it today we both learnt a lot. Jensen said thanks again for the gifts and he really likes Jess hope to see you soon 20171104_140734_001.thumb.jpg.7adcfa6f3990ec5e9f26327af3f9250a.jpg

Edited by Landylover
It keeps blocking out his name p***y
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1